"Little werewolf."

CREDITS TO GarrothZvahl
this bitch literally texts me the best garrance story plots ever, we talk so much about garrance man

*

"So which one would you like?" Teony asks while her sweet smile ghosts through Laurence as he looks around at all the yelping and squealing happy puppies. Laurence Zvhal has came to the pet store because he needed a dog. He always wanted a pet and as soon as he found out their was a pet store down the block from him, he immediately rushed his ass off just to come and buy a little doggie.

But boy oh boy, if only he knew what he was getting himself into.

As soon as Laurence has walked into the store, he locked eyes with the quietest pup in the store. There were other dogs barking playfully and yapping, and they were all beautiful of course. But the small pup he locked eyes with just felt right. The puppy was a small little animal, with beautiful blonde hair and striking ocean eyes. It was just sitting in its cage, looking Laurence in the eyes sweetly and wagging its tail. "Well, I think I want that little quiet sweetheart over there," Laurence responds to Teony, pointing at the silent yet happy dog. Laurence noticed Teony's eyes widen in a quite happy way but they went back to normal in a quick second. It was so fast that Laurence didn't even comprehend it, so he just brushed it off.

"Well of course! You also picked the right puppy, too."

"Is that so?"

"Yep. Y'know why?"

"Why is that?" Laurence chuckles lightly, looking over at the puppy with a sweet smile and the little doggie throws his paw forward a little bit, a signal of trying to reach out for the brunette haired man.

"Because that dog is free. He's practically been here since he was born. People take him but then bring him back and claim 'they don't want to have it anymore'. He's always cradled up in the back of the cage with the saddest expression because everyone returns him. Poor thing even once got returned by someone just to see the same guy come in and buy another dog the next day," Teony sighs, looking at the puppy with the sympathy.

"Are you serious? Why would anyone want to ever return this beautiful little guy?" Laurence questions, sitting next to the dog's cage and smiling at him. The dog's tail wags faster and it rubs its head against the cage in the cutest way.

"I don't even know. He's on the house because I just want him to be happy. Please make sure to make him happy," Teony smiles at Laurence, causing the Zvhal to grin.

"I will. Most definitely," He says, watching with excitement as Teony unlocks the cage and opens it, the blonde little woofer pouncing out of the cage and towards Laurence. Laurence picks him up and cradles him, laughing loudly as the blonde little doggie licks at his face continuously. After a while of paying for dog supplies, Laurence returns home with his new small doggo. As soon as he opens the front door, the dog begins yapping happily, biting at Laurence's shirt and licking his face. "Aww, I love you too," Laurence chirps at the doggo, slightly gasping as the dog stops everything he's doing and glares at him with shocked and thankful eyes. "What? Wasn't expecting for me to say that? Huh? Well I said it once and I'll say it again– I love you!" Laurence cheers, setting the dog down and watching as it barks a very high pitched 'woof' and begins to run around playfully. Laurence feeds it, plays with it, hugs and kisses it, and even decides to watch 'The Hunger Games' with it.

He named it Garroth.

Many months after buying the dog, Laurence sits on his couch with the dog laying on his lap and scrolls through Netflix cluelessly. Oh so clueless of what creature was laying on his lap. Laurence looks out the window to see that it's nighttime and to see that its a full moon. He turns to his dog and smiles. "Look Garroth, it's a full moon! Isn't it pretty?" Laurence holds the pup up to the window to show it the moon and cuddles the dog endlessly. The dog glares at him with his small furry tail wagging endlessly and Laurence places the dog back down onto the couch and exits the living room to go get something to eat from the kitchen. When he comes back, he furrows his eyebrows when he sees that the small blonde doggie was gone. "Garroth? Where are you?" He calls out, making kissing noises and whistling to try and call the dog and get him to come back. Laurence freezes when he sees the basement door wide open and looks in to see that all the lights in the basement were on. He never turned them on. He quietly walks down the stairs and almost screams when he sees a whole fucking grown man in his basement, crying his eyes out. "Who the fuck are YOU?!" He shouts. The man looks up at Laurence with wide eyes. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and his pink lips were cracked and dry. But he had blonde shining hair and the same ocean eyes that his puppy had. He was fucking gorgeous. Laurence blushed a bit but was still very alert.

"I'm sorry, don't return me please," The man cries, gripping his soft white sweater tightly. "I don't want to be alone anymore, please," He whimpers. Laurence glares at him.

"What the hell are you talking about? Who are you?! Why are you here?!" The panicking latino shouts and the blonde man flinches lightly.

"P-Please don't shout," He whispers so quietly that Laurence almost didn't hear him. His striking blue eyes began to well up with more tears, which made Laurence calm down and realize that this man was very vulnerable at the moment and wouldn't do anything bad. And something about this man felt right. "You know who I am. It's me, Garroth."

"Are you psycho?"

"No! I not crazy, I swear! I'm telling you the truth! Look!" The crying man runs a pale hand through his curly hair, gripping onto a dog collar that was wrapped around his neck. It was same collar that Laurence had put on his dog's neck and had the same blue bone hanging from it, the same blue bone that had the word 'GARROTH' splattered across if it in white bold lettering. Not to mention the fucking adorable blonde and fluffy ears on the boy's head and his adorable fluffy tail. Laurence's eyes widen and he just stares at the blonde in disbelief.

"W-What? B-But how are you human? Y-You're supposed to be a fucking dog, how the fuck a-are you a—" Laurence begins to stammer out a sentence before he is cut off by the quiet cries of the man who claimed he was Garroth.

"I'm not a dog, I'm more like a werewolf. Except I can choose when I want to be a dog or a human, its just that on certain days I cant control myself and I turn. Please don't take me back to the shop. Please to don't put me back in that cage," Garroth whispers whilst tears flood down his rose red colored cheeks. Laurence glares at Garroth with sympathy.

He slowly walks closer to him and places his hands on Garroth's shoulders. "You're never going into that cage ever again. You're stuck with me forever," Garroth looks Laurence in the eyes with the most shocked and hopeful glimmer in his eyes. Holy shit, those eyes.

"R-Really? A-Are you being serious?"

"Yeah why not? You've suffered enough and besides, I do love you," Laurence smiles sweetly at Garroth and pulls him into and embrace, kissing the top of Garroth's head affectionately. Garroth cries happily into the Zvhal's shoulder and kisses his cheek. Then they lived happily ever after.

And I'll let your imagination decide what happens next.

*