"Lactose Intolerant."

sup

sorry for any mistakes, im too lazy to reread and edit all 2518 words

but enjoy

Garroth Ro'meave strolled down the sidewalk with a slouch and an upsetting appearance. His golden blonde and ruffled curls hung low on his face, and often covered over his eyelashes. He blows them away from his red and puffy ocean eyes with anger and the feeling of being betrayed. Finding out his now ex-boyfriend was cheating on him wasn't exactly what he had expected to hear when his best friend, Aphmau told him she found something out. He was sitting on his carpet when he had got a phone call from Aphmau. She told him everything. He couldn't believe his ears and once she said , "He's cheating on you," He broke down. After that first tear broke free from Garroth's eyes, the rest followed in an unbroken stream.

Though he wasn't in the mood to do anything except cry, he managed to get out of his house and walk around a little bit before school started, where he had to see his ex boyfriend. He ended up at a coffee shop that was a block away from his house and decided to go in and get himself something to drink. The coffee shop was huge considering the fact that it was built in a rich neighborhood and a lot of people got jobs their when they were running low on money needed more. Usually, the coffee shop would be crowded since people always went there in the mornings and afternoons. But there were barely any people in today and Garroth could feel the stares of other people trickling down his spine like a faucet as soon as he walked in. There was a bell at the door to signal everyone when someone walked in, but everyone seemed to stare longer due to Garroth's appearance. He awkwardly stuffed his hands in the pockets if his school uniform pants. He was a senior, and now he was so thankful that school was going to end soon and that he'd be heading off to college as a freshman. He was going to Phoenix University which was a very famous and popular college due to it's success all these years. As Garroth stands in line he cant help but notice a certain worker in the coffee shop who was going around and giving people their lattes and coffees, greeting them with a warm smile. His smile was as bright as dawn and seemed to collect the entire room into it's grasp. Garroth was entranced with the way his lips lifted upward and the way his dimples popped out cutely every time he beamed. He was impressed with how the boy's teeth were perfectly aligned and the warm glow his happiness gave just made Garroth want to smile. Not to mention the other features this boy had that absolutely sent Garroth down a whole of wonder, questioning how somebody could be so gorgeous. The boy had disheveled brown hair with a side of beautiful sky blue eyes. He had freckles across his sun-kissed tan skin but most of them were dotted across his perfectly shaped nose and cheekbones like stars. His white sweater hugged at his upper body and showed his muscles off nicely, and Garroth almost began to drool. The boy walks over to a table full of teenage girls, who looked like a group of freshman, and sends them a warm smile. "Do you guys need anything else?" He asks kindly and Garroth almost shrieks at the sound of this boy's voice. It was smooth and relaxing which made Garroth to look down at his feet with wide eyes. The girls at the table were practically drooling over Laurence just like Garroth was, but he had seen them in the school hallways before and he was pretty sure they all had boyfriends.

But he also couldn't help but take notice of the color the boy's apron was since it was his favorite color, which just added the affect to Garroth's invisible heart eyes. The coffee shop did this clever thing where they'd give certain workers certain colored aprons, so the customers knew their schedule. Workers with yellow aprons worked all weekend and a couple of weekdays, workers with green aprons worked a couple weekdays and only one day in the weekend, and then workers with blue aprons worked all week and had off on the weekend. The boy Garroth was drooling over had a blue apron on, which meant that if Garroth came here every morning before school, he'd see him. And possibly meet him. Garroth smiled to himself at the thought of meeting the gorgeous boy and then suddenly the word "NEXT!" was yelled out by the woman standing at the front, taking people's orders.