"Mr. Zvhal."

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! ❤️
(for me, today is valentines)
[Also praying for those in Florida, the victims and the students in the school where the shooting happened. 🙏🏻]

It was bright and early in the morning, well not really, for it was 11:57 AM and everyone was at school. Especially Mr. Zvhal, who was a Language Arts teacher at Phoenix drop high. He was no doubt, one of the sweetest teachers when it came to the opinions of the high schoolers, all except the homophobic ones. No one really tolerated or liked homophobia in that school. Mr. Zvhal was teaching his second class for the day at that time, his pale fingers clenching the blue dry-erase marker as he wrote on the dry-erase board. He was about to walk to his computer to pull up and article for the students before Teony, and A B student, raised her hand. "Yes Teony?" Mr. Zvhal asks.

"I just wanted to say happy Valentines day, Mr. Zvhal. I also wanted to give you this," She grins, leaning over her desk and handing him a pink card. He laughs lightly, taking the card and opening it. 'Dear Mr.Zvhal.(Garroth), Happy Valentines day! Thanks for being such a great teacher! I hope you have a marvelous day! -From: Teony.' Mr. Zvhal giggles and gives her a quick hug before placing the card on his desk and continuing his teaching lesson. After that class, came another. Then lunch finally arrived and a knock was heard at his classroom door as he was seated quietly at his desk, eating homemade lasagna that his husband had made last night and watching his favorite cartoon show. Steven Universe, to be exact. The teacher turns to look at his door and sees his sister-in-law, Cadenza, who was a health teacher. He also saw his best friend, Aphmau, who was a science teacher.

"Come in hoes," He shouts, running his pale hand through his blonde hair and laughing at Aphmau's face, which was a joking overdramatic hurt face.

"Rude. Anyways, how's your day? Any kids annoy you yet?" She asks, her curled black hair laying on her right shoulder. Both females sit down across his desk, opening their lunches and beginning to eat.

"No, not really. I just don't want to teach my last class. I have Ivy in my class and she is so clingy and annoying."

"She's in my 3rd class," Cadenza mutters, rolling her eyes with a sigh. "Every time I tell her to be quiet, she always responds. It's so fucking annoying. I just want to slap her in the face," She finishes whilst twirling her lava colored hair around her finger.

"I don't have her as a student. Lucky me! Any-who, how's your Valentines day going, Garroth?" The raven haired girl asks with a kind smile.

Garroth frowns, "He hasn't gotten me anything. He didn't wake me up with breakfast in bed, either. I think he slept-in and forgot."

"Don't worry, you'll end up getting laid tonight. It's not a problem," Cad jokes. Giggles soar out of the three adults' mouthes.

"Two nights in a row?!" Garroth cheers, his blue eyes scanning the computer for another show to watch. Aph and Cad gasp dramatically and laugh.

"Aaron just gave me a rose and told me the usual, 'when the last petal falls is when I'll fall out of love with you' and the last petal was plastic. Best fiancé ever," The raven haired woman gushes, a dorky smile on her face. They all hen sit back and relax, watching funny youtube videos for the rest of their lunch, before the bell rings and the girls head off to their own classes.

"Hi Mr. Zvhal! How's your day going?" A student named Maddie asks, walking into the classroom and setting her things on her desk, which was fairly close to Garroth's desk.

"Great Maddie! How was yours?" He replies, smiling kindly as she told him how she stayed up late reading 'certain' fanfics online so she was very tired. He laughs and nods, clicking onto his computer to pull up the first assignment for this class. Maddie was his favorite student, to be exact, his only favorite student. He liked all of his students and was kind to them, sure, but Maddie was his #1 favorite. Though, Teony was a good student too. "Wow you must be tired, what type of fanfics did you even read?"

"Garra— I MEAN, oh just— y-you know the typical TV s-show fanfics," She stutters, smiling nervously at her teacher with a laugh. He chuckles and continues with his computer. He watches as students continue to flood into his classroom, not long before the bell rings. Once the bell does go off, he stands and walks to back of his room, pulling out packets of papers that were hidden in between large books. The class watches his curiously but however gasps when they see all the paper. Garroth notices and takes advantage of their fear to make a joke. "You have a test. Clear your desks besides a pen or a pencil,"

A few shrieks shoot out throughout the room and a group of boys groan whilst the girl whimper. "But Mr. Zvhal! It's Valentines—" Maddie begins but she's immediately cut off mid-sentence.

"I was totally kidding. I'm not gonna give you a test that you're not even prepared for, Jesus. Today is a slack off day, you can sit with your friends and work on this Valentines day packet, its nothing like rocket-science. It's like word-searches and puzzles, but if it gets too loud, you're all going back to your seats," He explains, tapping Maddie on the shoulder and handing her all of the packets to hand out. The class cheers, immediately scooting over to their friends while the blonde goes back on his computer, typing e-mails and finishing his grading. After a while of listening to kids gossip about drama and rant about Logan Paul while grading, Mr. Zvhal hears a knock on his classroom door. He looks over to see Aphmau again, except she was hiding her arms. She opens up the door, bringing in a package of chocolates and flowers, Cadenza following behind Aphmau with a giant teddy bear and a wrapped present. "Oh my god! What the hell?" Garroth giggles, watching both girls flood into the room with gifts.

"Read the card to see who it's from!" Cadenza sings, both girls giggle hysterically before scrambling out of the room. The class watches curiously as the blonde picks up the card from the flowers, opening it and grinning.

'Happy Valentines day, baby! So glad to be yours. love you, beautiful <3 -Laurence.'

"What does it say?"

"Who is it from?"

"Is it from your mom?"

"Your husband?"

"Can I have the teddy bear?"

"What does the card say, Mr. Zvhal?"

Garroth is overwhelmed with questions as he inspects the gifts he received, unwrapping one of the gifts and gasping. It was a laptop and more importantly, it was a laptop that Garroth had been looking at online. The blonde smiles dreamily because he had never actually told Laurence he wanted the laptop, his husband just noticed he was lookin at it all the time. "I'm so gonna get laid tonight," The blonde whispers to himself.

"Is it from your husband?" A student asks once again. He lifts his head up and runs a hand through his blonde hair, his eyes beginning to coat themselves with love as he nodded his head.

"Yes, it is."

"AW WHAT DOES IT SAY?!" Maddie screeches, scanning the card from her view, her hands clenching the sides of her desk. Garroth shakes his head and giggles with a taffy pink blush.

"Don't worry about it," He answers, walking over to the class telephone and typing in Aphmau's classroom number. He steps outside of the classroom and into the empty hallway, grinning cheekily as Aphmau's voice rings through the phone.

"This is Miss.Phoenix," She mutters.

"Hey it's Garroth. Just wanted to say that you and Cad were right," The teacher speaks, the female over the phone giggles.

"Right about what?"

"I'm getting laid two nights in a row!" He cheers, laughing loudly before quickly hanging up the phone and walking back into the classroom. He takes out he chocolates and unwraps them, sitting at his desk and eating them with a huge loving smile.

(a/n) DONE! ITS A DAY LATE DUE TO ALL THE EDITING AND SCHOOL AND SHIT BUT I FINISHED IT THE DAY AFTER VALENTINES DAY!!! SO HAPPY LATE V-DAYYY❤️❤️