"perfect"

guess who's back cool kids 😎

sorry about my disappearance , i've been a sad man lately but it's whatever 🤠

*cries in swedish*

Laurence Zvhal was once a traumatized, nerdy, scrawny, not-at-all-average high schooler. He was the "poor mexican" and the "faggy gay dick hopper" as all of his peers used to say. He was from Spain, not from Mexico, and he was a virgin.

But he was indeed gay.

And gay he was, for the school's most popular baseball player, Garroth Ro'meave. Garroth was the boy everyone wanted to be. Girls drooled over him, boys wanted to be him, and teachers wished they raised him. He had thousands of friends by his side, thousands of girls at his arms, and thousands of curls that Laurence just wanted to run his hands through.

Garroth was perfect.

Except when he wasn't.

He wasn't perfect when he caught Laurence talking to his best friend, Dante, about his sexuality, deciding to spread it around the school like it was some sort of joke. He wasn't perfect when he laughed and pointed at Laurence whenever the latino was shoved down the stairs or tripped in the middle of the school day. He wasn't perfect when he led Laurence on, telling the Zvhal that he liked him, and then ignoring him during school days. And even though it seemed like it at the time, he wasn't perfect when he asked Laurence out on a date, which he later never showed up to. He wasn't perfect when he shared the photos his friends secretly took of Laurence showering in the gym locker room all around the school, not even thinking about how it made Laurence vomit everyday for two weeks. He wasn't perfect when he watched a group of jocks pick Laurence up and throw him into a pool at a party, knowing damn well he couldn't swim because his father was never able to teach him. He wasn't perfect when he laughed at the 'crippled' jokes his friend's made about Laurence's father, who was paralyzed waist down and needed a wheelchair to get around. He wasn't perfect when he walked away from Laurence, who was crying for help as a strange man was grabbing on his dick and grinding onto him through clothes. Luckily, Laurence's older sister, Cadenza came to his rescue before anything more happened, but Garroth wasn't perfect when he laughed at the jokes his friend's made about what would happen if Cadenza never came. He most definitely wasn't perfect when he walked away from Laurence, who was on the ground, bloody and bruised after getting a traumatizing beat down by some jocks.

So, all romantic feelings Laurence had for Garroth immediately dropped into feelings of hatred.

But then again, Laurence Zvhal was the "poor mexican" and the "faggy gay dick hopper" as all of his peers used to say.

And when his family won the jackpot lottery for over 200 million dollars, Laurence Zvhal was suddenly filthy rich, too. When his family went to Spain for his junior year and met a trainer by the name of Travis, who offered to help Laurence with exercise, fighting skills, physical care, and everything else in between, Laurence Zvhal was suddenly a new man.

So yeah, Laurence Zvhal was once a traumatized, nerdy, and scrawny, not-at-all-average high schooler. But now, as he walks through the front door and into the hallways of the school that once made his life a miserable hellhole for his senior year, he's a confident, gorgeous, extremely fit, rich, sweet, awesome, not-at-all-average high schooler.

And when Garroth Ro'meave walks up to him with an entire apology speech, he's proud of himself for not doing what old him would've done as he mutters, "you bore me," and walks off. Now, he's the school's most popular football player. He's the boy everyone wants to be. Girls drools over him, boys want to be him, and teachers wish they raised him. He has lots of friends by his side, lots of girls and guys at his arms, and lots of ass that he just wishes that the haters would bend over and kiss.

And he absolutely wouldn't have it any other way, at all.

Now, life was perfect.