"Truth or Dare?"

THIS ONE SHOT ISN'T WHAT YOURE THINKING! well maybe it is—BUT IT DOESNT PLAY OUT THE WAY YOU THINK IT WILL!! <3

_

"Okay all of you guys, let's do something fun?" Aphmau asks, flopping down on the floor in between to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.

"Sure. Let's play a game!" Kawaii~Chan cheers, her cheeks slightly turning a rose pink.

"Which game?" Dante questions suspiciously, softly grasping Vylad's hand in his.

"Umm, Kiss, Marry, or Kill?"

"Nah, thats a boring game. Plus those always spread around." Katelyn mutters, leaning her head on Aphmau's shoulder and letting out a huge huff.

"What about truth or dare?" Travis questions. Aphmau screeches out and shakes her head.

"Hell no. Never again." She scowls. Travis bursts into a fit of laughter while Zane combs the boy's hair with his own hands affectionately.

"Why not Aph?" A quiet blonde questions. His arctic eyes scan Aphmau's chocolate brown ones, trying to find some sort of answer for why she didn't want to play.

"Because last time they made me kiss Brendan and make out with Katelyn!" She shrieks and the blonde practically chokes.

"Really? And I missed it?!" He whines. Aphmau rolls her eyes.

Thats when a certain brunette walks out of the kitchen and into the living room with two drinks of Pepsi in his hand, plopping down next to the blonde and handing him one of the drinks.

"Thank you, Laurence." Garroth smiles at his boyfriend, Laurence smiling softly at him and kiss at his lips.

"God you guys are so sappy, its just Pepsi, Irene." Zane groans.

"At least we actually treat each other like boyfriends." Garroth snaps. Zane squints his eyes and turns to Travis, wrapping him in an affectionate hug, kissing his neck as he did so.

"I treat him like a boyfriend."

Garroth just rolls his eyes.

"Okay so! Let's play then shall we? I'll start off. Kawaii~Chan truth or dare?" Katelyn asks which earns a sad whimper from Aphmau.

"Uhm, truth!"

"Have you ever had a crush on anyone in Mystreet? If so, who?" Katelyn smirks and Kawaii~Chan gasps.

"Katelyn!" Kawaii~Chan screeches, her long pink hair was curled and wrapped up in a bun at the top of her head, so whenever she shook her head it bounced lightly, her side bangs waving along with it.

"Answer it!" Aphmau smiles.

"Fine. Zane and Reese." Kawaii~Chan mutters bitterly, her slightly long white painted nails pulling her pink sweater up over her face in embarrassment. The sweater was oversized for Kawaii~Chan, but she always liked those types of sweaters and sweatshirts.

"And?" Katelyn smirks, Kawaii~Chan's eyes widen and she growls at Katelyn.

"Katie! I thought we both agreed we wouldn't talk about my crush on him! It was supposed to remain a secret!"

"I know! But you don't like him anymore so why not come out and tell him you used to like him?" Katelyn laughs, pulling a strand of her wavy baby blue hair behind her ear.

"Fine. I liked Zane, Reese, and Laurence." Kawaii~Chan softly mutters.

Garroth spits the Pepsi out of his mouth and turns to Kawaii~Chan in disbelief.