"Extraordinary Merry Christmas"

PT.2 OF CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
(Shorter than the last one BTW)

***

He came into my dreams last night,
a great, big man in red and white.
He told me that it's gonna be
a special year for you and me.

Underneath the mistletoe,
hold me tight and kiss me slow.
This snow is high, so come inside.
I wanna hear you say to me,

"Laurence I'm on the naughty list this year," Garroth mumbles and Laurence snaps his head over at Garroth, eyes darting around the room before looking back at Garroth. Laurence had a gut feeling that this was gonna end up dirty.

"Um... why?"

"Cause I told Santa that I'd kill him of he didn't put you on the nice list," Garroth responds. Laurence bursts out laughing, but all he can think is,

Mood.

"Aw, aren't you cute?"

"Shut up bitch, I'm not cute."

"Cute," Laurence grins and plants a playful kiss on his boyfriend's nose.

"Don't test me, I will go psycho on your ass and write a journal about it, I swear," Garroth narrows his eyes.

The brunette rolls his eyes, "And what would that Journal be called?"

"Mmm, Garroth's book of secrets?" Garroth replies, but it comes out as more of a question.

(( lol self advertisement whats up oh and you should go read that book, i heard it's pretty good ))

"You're such a freak," Laurence shoves Garroth away jokingly, laughing when Garroth jumps on his back.

"I'm your freak though," He says. Both of them fall silent, Laurence looking at the wall in front of him with a huge smile. He was trying to avoid laughing and after about 3 whole minutes, Garroth breaks the silence. "That's not what I meant, by the way."

"Sure it wasn't."

"IT WASN'T."

"Okay baby. Okay. Speaking of secrets, you ready to tell your family ours?" The Zvhal asks. Garroth nods and smiles softly. Laurence walks into the living room, carrying Garroth on his back like a monkey, and sits on the sofa in front of the Christmas tree. Laurence gave Zianna all the presents he got for his friends that were girls, by the way. And let's just say, Zianna wouldn't stop hugging Laurence after opening her presents.

"Zane this is for you!" Vylad cheers. Zane got a whole fucking laptop from Vylad, A new car from Zianna and Garte, and a pizza onesie from Garroth. Garroth was the cheap one of the family. (( And honestly same so wtf. Okay okay I'll continue. )) Laurence got Zane a designer leather jacket, one with his name on the back. Zianna and Garte got their presents, which wasn't much, but they were thankful because they already had everything they ever wanted. Vylad got lots of presents, including a stash of scarves, and Garroth got basically the same stuff as well. Including a watch from Laurence.

"Okay. We need to make an announcement!" Garroth yells out, catching everyones attention. Him and Laurence stand up and lock their hands together, huddling close to each other. Garroth raises his right hand, showing his family the diamond ring on his finger. "We're engaged."

Immediately, the room was full of screams and chatter, Zianna squealing and shrieking as she cried happy tears, Garte whistling and clapping his hands whilst saying he was proud, Zane smirking and muttering 'thats gay', and Vylad jumping up and down excitedly, examining Garroth's wedding ring and murmuring 'oh my god that's a beautiful ring'.

"We need to make a toast because of this! I'll go get the champagne!" Zianna shouts, running into the kitchen, Garte following her to help. Zane and Vylad began to talk about Garroth's ring and the engaged couple turned to each other. Garroth wraps his arms around Laurence's neck, twisting the ring around his finger and smiling widely. Laurence had his arms around Garroth's waist, his hands squeezing Garroth's hips.

"I love you," Laurence whispers, smiling when Garroth responded with those same three words. And they kissed, this kiss full of love and happiness.

It's a very, very, merry, merry Christmas.

Gonna party until Santa grants my wishes.

Got my halo on, I know what I want,

It's who I'm with.

It's an Extraordinary Merry Christmas.

***