1

"Yes Jinyoung I'll be fine, it's a museum I wont get hurt, no one is gonna be interested in stealing a dinosaur bone this ain't Jurassic Park." I reassured my boyfriend Jinyoung over the phone.

He worries about everything and this particular time it's me and my new job at the museum. He's worried that I'll get caught up in some kind of large scale robbery. As if.

I won't lie though, I'm really nervous about this job. It's a night shift so it'll be tiring but I need the money so it'll be worth it.

I hope.

I arrive at the museum, already dressed in my uniform. I check my watch, 6:30pm, the museum closes at 7:00pm so I should hurry in.

I jog up the steps, there are quite a few so it's quite tiring. To my dismay I trip up on one of the steps, landing face first.

"Ah shit..."

I attempt to push myself off the ground, only to be met by a hand and a bunch of laughing kids.

"Stairs are dicks, need hand?" The man whom is holding his hand out for me asks, laughing a little as he said it.

I gladly accept his offer, he swiftly pulled me onto my feet. I brush my uniform off, i hope it's not ruined.

"Uh, you've got a little blood on your forehead." The man points out.

My hand shoots up to my forehead to feel it, I then pull it down to inspect it and yes there is blood.

"You've got to be kidding me...." I groan.
"I see you're a night guard, first day?" The man asks.
"Uh yeah."

It took me this long to realise he too was wearing a night guard uniform.

Great I've just humiliated myself in front of my colleague, just wonderful.

"I guess you're my new partner then, the names Jaebum." The man held his hand out again and I shook it gingerly.
"I'm Youngjae."
"Well Youngjae let's get that forehead cleaned up before our shift starts."
"I guess you're right..."

We walk into the museum and over to the staff area. The whole way Jaebum kept staring at me, it's probably the blood but it's still really uncomfortable. We arrive by our lockers and Jaebum sits me down on one of the benches.

"Wait there a second, I'll go get the medical kit." He jogged out of the room, leaving me here awkwardly tapping my feet.

I hear a quiet "ping" from my phone, I open it to see a message from Jinyoung.

(Bold is text)

Jinyoungie~❤️:
How's it going so far? Are you okay? No ones hit on you yet right? Text me back when you can x

With a sigh I text him back.

Me:
Yes everything is fine Nyoungie, I fell up the stairs and cut my head but my nice colleague Jaebum is helping me out x

A few seconds pass, then my phone pings again, indicating that he's replied.

Jinyoungie~❤️:
Hmmm, Jaebum? That name sounds familiar... anyway I hope you're okay I'll see you later babe x

Me:
Bye~ 😘

Jaebum sits next to me, pulling a bandaid out of his pocket. He looked a little upset...

That's odd, he was pretty happy not long ago.

"I couldn't find the medical kit so I bought some plasters from the gift shop, don't ask why we sell them here I don't want to relive that memory."
"Okay....."

Hi guys! How is it so far? Is it okay? I really love 2jae so I'm really excited to write this. I might try and put some Yugbam or Jackbam in this too, would that be cool or nah?