12

"W-what is it?"
Jaebum sighs deeply and stares into my eyes. His face burns red and I can feel his hands begin to sweat.

"Youngjae I-I er, oh god I," he struggles.
"Jaebum it's okay just say it..."

He takes a deep breath and lets go of me hand, instead twiddling his thumbs awkwardly.

"Youngjae I really really like...you...I know that kiss didn't mean anything to you but, well, I love you Youngjae. I really do, but I understand if you don't feel the same way." He stands up to leave, his face flushed with embarrassment.

I grab his wrist and pull him towards me, wrapping my arms tightly around him. He buries his face in my shoulder. Caressing his hair softly I whisper in his ear.
"Jaebum, I like you too. That kiss did mean something to me, it really did. Please don't doubt yourself like this, stay strong for me? Please?"

My shoulder becomes wet. I pull Jaebums head from my shoulder, revealing his tear stained face. I cup his face in my hands and bring him close, pressing my forehead against his. Our lips connect once again, the moment lasting a few seconds. We pull away and I stare deeply into his eyes.

"I've fallen in love with you Im Jaebum, please don't cry anymore."

JINYOUNG POV
The room is black. No colour is visible anywhere, not even a spec. I can't even remember how I got here.

I crawl around the room, desperately trying to find an exit. I fumble around on the floor, feeling the floor with my hands. It's oddly smooth and clean, no fragments of mud or dust.

Suddenly, I come across two objects. I touch them and a dim red light abruptly turns on, startling me. I notice that the two objects are actually feet, belonging to a certain face. A familiar face.

"J-Jaebum?"

He looks down on me, tears welling in his eyes.
"You fucking hurt me Jinyoung, die."

His face becomes distorted and deformed, slowly shifting into someone else. I watch in horror as another familiar face appears.

"Jinyoung, why did you cheat? Die." Youngjae mumbles, tears rolling down his face.

"N-no Youngjae y-you don't understand let me explain please!"

But another persons face is there instead, my precious Mark.

"You left me, you're an asshole. Die." Tears were streaming uncontrollably down his face, but something wasn't right.

The tears were blood.

Mark brings his hands to his face, scratching at it violently. He releases a blood curdling scream before removing his hands, revealing a new face. A face I never wished to see again.

Travis.

His eyes are bloodshot and parts of his face are slowly decaying. He walks towards me, laughing maniacally.

He grabs me by the neck pulling me off the floor. Tightening his grip he brings a knife out of his back pocket and drags it's softly against my chest.

"You broke the deal Jinyoungie~ time to pay."