2

The clock strikes 7:00pm and all the visitors file out of the museum. I'm sat on one of the benches in the main entrance hall. I watch as the final group of visitors exit through the door. Slowly, I rise from my seat and waddle over to the door to lock it.

I reside back to my bench and awkwardly sit, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

Suddenly I hear a loud bang and all the lights go off.

A small squeak leaves my mouth, what was that.

"Uhhh J-Jaebum?" I call out, maybe the lights are supposed to go out.

Or maybe Jinyoung was right and this is a robbery.

I'm gonna die.

I pull my phone out to text Jinyoung, only to find that there's no signal or wifi.

Damn it.

Pulling my torch out of my back pocket I begin to walk through the museum. I shine my light around every corner, you never know what could be lurking around it!

I walk for a little longer trying to find Jaebum. I don't know where he went, after he sorted my head out he just disappeared.

Weird.

My light comes across a large shadow of a person. There's no way that's Jaebum...

The shadow shows a large muscular man with an oddly shaped head and he's holding something.

Oh god that's an axe.

I want to run away but my feet drag me towards the figure of the man.

"I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die" I chant under my breath, this is truly the end.

Choi Youngjae signing out!

I come close to the figure, the axe looks hand-made, it's a sharp piece of rock to tied to a stick.

I come behind the man and I pull my baton from my belt. As hard as I can I hit the man around the head, sending him straight to the floor, his axe falling out his hand....and his head off his neck.

It was a Neanderthal model.

I work in a museum.

I'm an idiot.

I bring my hands to my face, laughing quietly to myself.

"I'm so stupi-AHH"

Strong arms wrap around my neck, one hand covers my eyes and a deep voice asks me.

"I found you Youngjae."

I wiggle out of the strangers grasp.

In front of me stood a hysterical Jaebum, tears of laughter streaming down his face.

"You...really...thought....that...Neanderthal...was...a....pERSON HAHAHAHA."
"Fuck you Jaebum." I turn on my heel and walk away.

God he's a dickhead.

"Awww is little Youngjae mad? How cute!" He makes pouty faces at me in a mocking manner.

Asshole.

I grunt in reply, which I immediately regret.

"Aww Jaejae is mad! You're adorable, you know that right?! I think I love you!"

I snap my head around to him, a disgusted look on my face.

"For one yes I'm mad, two no I'm not 'adorable' and three I have a boyfriend!"
"I don't care, I'll tell you I love you everyday until you say the same!" He pinches my cheeks and coos.

That's it. I've had enough.

I storm over to the gift shop, Jaebum close behind (still coping at me).

I grab one of the toy dinosaur bones and wave it around threateningly.

"I swear to god if you don't leave me alone this dinosaur bone is going down your throat Jaebum!"
"Okay but can I have your number first? For uh...work."

I consider it.

"Fine." I pass him my phone.

Seconds later he hands it back, he has the contact name "Jaebum the loml".

I sigh and change the name to "Jaebutt🖕🏻".

Perfect!