9

Youngjae POV
Mark lays his head on my lap, tears streaming down his face, as we wait in the hospital waiting room. After Jinyoung passed out he wouldn't wake up and his breathing weakened so we rushed him to the hospital.

I feel Jaebum squeeze my hand gently in reassurance. His warmth really is comforting. I turn to look at him, his eyes stare softly into mine as his thumb caresses my hand. Being locked in his gaze almost feels like a blanket of protection being thrown over me. He just makes me feel so...safe.

"Uh are you the family of Park Jinyoung?" A doctor asks.

Mark suddenly perks up, eyes wide.
"I-I'm his fiancé!" He stutters.

The doctor nods and turns the paper over on his clipboard. A small sigh comes from him before he clears his throat.

"I'm happy to tell you that Jinyoung is alive and well. However, due to his numerous injuries, he's fallen into a coma. It seems a lot of his injuries were on his head which could have induced this state."
The doctors clears his throat once again, "We also found lethal traces of drugs in his bloodstream. Luckily we were able to remove this, however if you hadn't have brought him to us when you did, things would be a lot different.Has he had any history of drug abuse in the past sir?"
Mark shakes his head "Okay...We are not yet sure of when he'll wake up but you can go see him, he's in room 217."

Mark nods his head, looking down at the floor. He turns back to us as the doctor walks away, his face blank and emotionless.

"C-can we go home?" He murmurs.

Jaebum raises an eyebrow in confusion.
"You don't want to see him?"
"I can't, not when he's like that...not when I could have protected him..."

He stares at the floor shamefully. Tears noticeably welling up in his now bloodshot eyes.

"Mark it's not you fault..." I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder.
"But it is. He asked me to make him stay, now look where he is! In a fucking coma..."
"Mark pl-"
"Can we just go home....please?" He begs.

Seeing the complete desperation in his eyes forces me to agree.

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY I LOVE JINYOUNG I REALLY DO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME LOOK HERE HAVE THIS

PLEASE DONT FIGHT ME I LOVE JINYOUNG AND I PROMISE HE'LL GET A HAPPY ENDING!!

SOMEDAY