Epilogue: The wedding

JINYOUNG POV:
The day of the wedding had finally arrived. My palms are sweating and I feel a little faint. It feels like so long ago I proposed to my baby, I wish we got married sooner but so much happened...

I walk over to the mirror and stare at my nervous face. I bring my hand up to the large scar that still haunts me and touch it lightly. I'll never be able to erase those memories, all the abuse and sadness, but now I can make new memories better ones with Mark.

I straighten out my suit and walk towards the door, my heart feels like it's about to burst. Pushing the door open, I step out into the hallway and down towards where I am to be married to my love.

I place my first foot on the isle, breathing quickening. My father joins me at my side, walking me down the isle with him. He's old and frail now, so he grips my arms loosely, looking up at me with a pleased expression. He's never been one for homophobia, he believes everyone should be accepted no matter what and I'm grateful to have a family like that.
"Good luck son!" He whispers before walking away as I reach the front of the isle.

Before me stands my darling Mark, dressed in a white suit like my own. He looks so breathtaking, I don't know if I will be able to even say my vows.

Youngjae stands beside Mark, holding the rings, a bright grin strewn across his face. I'm so glad he's not mad anymore, I don't know what I'd do if he didn't.

(I DONT KNOW WEDDING VOWS SO LETS PRETEND THEY DID ALL THAT.)

"You may now kiss the groom!"

The crowd cheers and a "HELL YEAH!" is heard from who I presume is Bambam but I can't be sure. I'm too engaged in my kiss, my first kiss as a married man.

And I couldn't be happier.

I wasn't originally going to write about the wedding but I read a few of the comments on my last chapter so I thought why the hell not? So here, have a little special chapter!