7.5

(Bambam POV)
I lay on the sofa blasting Harry Styles' new album. It's calming really and it takes my mind off Jackson. You know what screw Jackson, Harry Styles is my new crush.

"We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me~" I sing along to my favourite song 'Two Ghosts'. Jackson really tore me apart and made me feel like a ghost, I guess that's kinda what Harry was talking about in the song.

A small sigh escapes my mouth as I throw the blanket over my face. I feel my eyes sting once again and my bottom lip quiver. I let the tears roll down my face as I sob silently into the blanket.

*knock* *knock*

Frantically I wipe my eyes with the sleeve of my jumper and get off the sofa, brushing myself off as well. I waddle over to the door, blanket still wrapped around my shoulders. I slowly open the door and poke my head around the corner.

A familiar face stands before me holding a bunch of flowers, his face tinted red from the cold air.

Jackson turns towards me with a soft smile and offers me the flowers which I awkwardly accept.

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you." He speaks with a guilty tone, regret evident on his face.

I nod in reply and open the door wider to let him in. We walk towards the sofa and sit down. He looks me dead in the eye, causing me to turn my head in embarrassment. He continues to stare while I just fiddle with my thumbs.

"Bam? Have you been crying?" He asks, his eyes still burning into the side of my head.
"N-no I'm just, uhh, sick..."

I turn towards him once again, a forced smile plastered on my face. His eyes were wide with shock.

"D-do you need anything?! Medicine? Food? Blankets? Tissues? Anything at all? I get it for you Ba-"

The guilt is too much, I have to tell the truth.

"Jackson, I lied I'm not sick. I was crying....."

I'm suddenly engulfed in a warm embrace. I feel my shoulder, where his head is buried, become wet and small sniffles come from him. He lifts his head up, his face stained with tears, and looks me in the eyes once again.

"Bam," he cups my face in his hands, my eyes well up once again,"I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you like that. I love you, I really do I'm not joking. But when you called me I couldn't answer you the way I wanted to... Do you remember Travis from my fencing team in Uni?"
"Y-yeah..."
"I was with him and the rest of the team for a get together when you called me and you know how he gets when...you know...he finds out... I was scared Bam, not only for me but for you too. He's no better than how he was in Uni. Do you remember what he did to Jinyoung when he came out? He's at worse now..."
"Yeah I remember he almost killed him..."

Jackson looks at the floor, tears still streaming down his face. I grab his face and pull it towards mine.
"Bam I'm sor-"

I cut him off with my lips on his.

"It's fine Jackson I understand."

A huge smile spreads across his face.
"Bam, will you be mine?"

I jump on him, knocking him flat onto the sofa. I hug him tightly and whisper into his ear.
"Of course you big dork!"