13

Jinyoung POV
Travis drags the knife slowly across my chest, moving it towards my arm and down to my hand. He cuts it slightly before removing it from my body.

"You broke the rules, now you'll break too." His face becomes distorted once again, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, skin peeling off his face. He twists his head around in a full circle, revealing Jaebums face once again.

His face is covered in bruises and blood. A large cut has marked his forehead, showing the bone underneath the skin.

He stumbles towards me, knife in hand. I just stand there, frozen in shock, unable to move.

"J-Jaebum please d-don't do this, p-please I know I hurt you b-but I never m-meant to make y-you feel this bad p-please!!" I whimper in fear, dropping to my knees.

He only continues to advance towards me completely expressionless. He finally reaches me and aims the knife at my knock, pressing slightly onto it.

"THIS IS FOR EVERYONE YOU HURT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" He pulls the knife back abruptly. I close my eyes preparing for the pain.

"JINYOUNG!"

Youngjae POV
We lay on the sofa, cuddling into each other. We decided on the film "IT" to watch. Jaebum finds it really funny (I will admit, Eddie yelling that his pills are "gazebos" and not placebos is freaking hilarious) but I really hate clowns. We're near the end of the film, Bev is now trying to escape from Pennywise.

"Hey, Jaebummie?"
"Yes Youngjae?"
"Don't you think Bill Skarsgård is really attractive when he's not dressed as Pennywise?"
"Hmmm, yeah but you're way better!"
"You're so cringey it's ridiculous Bummie!" I giggle a little.

He pulls me closer to his chest, snuggling his face into my neck.
"It's because I love you~"
"Of course it is, I love you too Bummie~"

OKAY I HAD TO HAVE MY LITTLE MOMENT ABOUT IT BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE THAT FILM IK ITS NOT OUT ON DVD YET BUT LETS PRETEND LIKE IT IS
IN ALL HONESTY I THINK JAEDEN AND WYATT WHO PLAY BILL AND STAN ARE REAAALLLYY ATTRACTIVE BUT I COULDNT MAKE THEM SAY IT IN THE BOOK BC THEYRE LITERALLY 14 (note I'm 14 too so I'm not being a creep I'm just stating facts here lmaooooo)

Also do you want me to do a character Q and A???