Character Answers

Last chapter I asked for your questions for the characters, they will now answer!!

YOUNGJAE:

KookiesbyunTAE
Will you forgive Jinyoung?

"It'll take some time but I think so. After everything he's been through the least I can do is forgive him. He meant no harm."

KookiesbyunTAE
If Jaebutt is being mean to you, tell me imma protect you and kick his butt. Love you sunshine.

"I hope Jaebum won't be mean but if he ever is Ill be sure to tell you!"

KookiesbyunTAE
Rate boyfriend Jaebum 10 is sooo good 0 is ewww.

"I think I'd give him a solid 8, I'm sure it'll get higher though!"

Toriesstories:
Please forgive Jinyoung he's going through a hard time  right now plus you have Jaebum now so why focus on the past?? Ok thanks

"I will! I will! I just need some time..."

JAEBUM:
Yugyeomie97:
Did Jinyoung hurt you that much?

"He hurt me pretty bad, but it was a long time ago now and I have Youngjae."

Yugyeomie97:
Why did you do that to Jinyoung?

"Do what? Throw him? I got angry and I wasn't thinking straight, he was shit talking Youngjae and I wouldn't stand for it. I don't know how much alcohol he'd had but I must have scared him badly..."

KookiesbyunTAE:
Can you and Youngjae adopt me??? Like??? Please

"Uhhhh I think it's a little too early in the relationship to think about adoption. Maybe in a few years?"

Toriesstories:
Take care of Youngjae thanks

"I promise I will. He's my everything, he's all I care for now."

JINYOUNG:

Yugyeomie97:
Bruh wtf is happening in your life?

"I don't really know if I'm honest..."

Ninalyene:
Why didn't you tell the truth from the start Jinyoung? They will understand

"I really wanted to I swear! It's just that Travis would have found out and......I'm sorry....."

Toriesstories:
Do you really know why your life sucks??? If not I'll explain. You are a character in a story and the author just hates you or something idk you should fight her for making your life so miserable.
If you find her call me so I can bring popcorn and watch.

"IM A WHAT NOW?? MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!"

(A/N SHHHH THEYLL BECOME SeLf AwArE!! And I don't hate Jinyoungie I love him so so so soooo much he's my bias wrecker idk why I pick on him.)

MARK:

Yugyeomie97:
Are you going to leave Jinyoung?

"I will never ever leave him, he's my world. What on earth made you think that?!"

Toriesstories:
You should work with the CIA and catch Travis.
Just a suggestion.

"I don't know too much about the CIA so I think we'll stick with the police for the time being."

BAMBAM:
KookiesbyunTAE:
DAB BOI DAB BOI AYEEEEE *dabsss*

"DAB WAR!! DID YOU KNOW I DAB EVERY MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP?" *dabs*

B4MB4M1A:
I can't remember what happened but I'm guessing you're dating Jackson?

"Uhh y-yeah I am actually, ha ha yeah...."
"Bambam why are you red?"
"NO REASON"

Toriesstories:
You should dress up as a meme for Halloween.
Wait you are a meme lol hahahahahahahaha.

"First of all, rude. But I was thinking of dressing up as Mark on a bad day. He threw a laptop at me in University once because I annoyed him."

JACKSON:

Toriesstories:
Hola.
Yeah that's right I know some Spanish.

"Cool I know 5 languages but Spanish isn't one so good on you! Teach me sometime?"

YUGYEOM:

Toriesstories:
Don't turn around.
Hehehe.

"What? Why? Is someone there? I'm scared! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

TRAVIS:

Yugyeomie97:
Do you wanna fight me?

"Not really but if you insist."

Ninalyene:
Why you such a dick?

"It's not my fault people are fucking scared of me."

KookiesbyunTAE:
Fuck you you useless c*nt no one needs you like tf needs a homophobe. As much as you think homosexuals should die, you should die yourself snake.

"Nah I'd rather get rid of the fucking pansies like Jinyoung, he deserves everything he's gotten."

B4MB4M1A:
FUCK OFF TRAVIS YOU SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH I THINK YOU I THINK YOU NEED TO RUN BACK TO YOUR BITCH ASS MOM AND LEARN SOME MANNERS YOU BLOODY ASS.

"Oh I'll fuck right off once I've done what needs to be done."

Toriesstories:
I wanna roast you, but I won't. There are already enough of those comments. Instead, I will send you a nice letter.Hello,I don't know what happened in your life for you to become this way, but this is wrong. Hurting Jinyoung won't make you feel any better or whatever your trying to acheive any better. Just stop, okay? And if not for Jinyoung, then do it for me. And if not for me, then do it for yourself. AND DON'T YOU DARE JUST DISMISS THIS BECAUSE IT IS NICE YOU NEED TO REALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT I WROTE HERE.Sincerely, Tori

"Look I said it before so I'll say it again. I'll fuck right off once I've done what needs to be done. I'm already halfway."

AUTHOR:

Yugyeomie97:
I have a question for you author, why are you hurting my heart?

"Because drama is needed. IM SORRY!!"

KookiesbyunTAE:
Authorrrr lovin your book but let them dateee and save nyoungie please.

"Everything will fall into place eventually."

Toriesstories:
Are you gonna see Thor: Ragarok?

"Would you be suprised if I told you I watched it the day it came out?