10 ♫ slowly wrecking her

♫ Present

♫ Unknown

"Did you send her the video as well?" The man whispered to the woman as a teenager stood there on a computer typing.

"Yes, honey." The woman replied sweetly as she looked over to the teenager.

"What's the next step to slowly wreck Demi?" The man questioned the teenager who looked up with a smile.

"We wait for her to text us back."

♫ A few weeks later 

♫ Demi/Isabella

I stayed in a hotel room for a few nights since x factor wasn't filming for a few days then a few weeks later, I went back to my home so I didn't have to travel every day to get to filming. I ruffed my hair as I decided to text that unknown number since I hadn't replied to them.

Demi: Please tell me what I can do for you to delete that video and to leave me alone?

I waited silently holding my phone in one hand and the other holding my head up. My phone lit up as the text appeared and my heart sunk.

A: Do not let Rory Lovato - whoops mean Stevens win this.

I quickly texted this person back and sent it.

Demi: I am not giving Rory any advantages! You know that if you have watched the season so far. Let her talent speak for itself and it's all her so if she wins - it's because of her talent, not because I am giving her advantages!

My phone lit up again.

A: Doesn't matter, if she wins - your secret is revealed. It's as simple as that, Ms Lovato.

I didn't send anything back and just got ready for filming to start again. We are down to 5 people in our groups now and Rory was closer to winning than anyone else in this competition. Maybe this person's threat wasn't serious and I wasn't about to hurt Rory..

♫ Rory

"She is still not answering any calls or texts?" Sophia whispered as she brushed out her messy, blond hair as I looked up at her then shook my head. "She's probably just hurting like we are and just needs space, you know."

"It just isn't her, Soph." I whispered as I put down the phone and focused on getting ready for the final weeks of x Factor. I was doing so well and no one has even voted me out yet.

"Grief changes people, we all know that." Sophia replied as she got up and put on a cute jumper on then gave me a hug. "I need to get to school.. I need to get my life moving again like you said." I nodded as she grabbed her bag and iPhone then ran out leaving me alone. I picked up my iPhone and left Mama a voice mail.

"Mama.. This is killing me. Why are you pushing yourself away from me.. Is it because I wanted to do x factor? I will quit if I could just have you here with me.. Or to at least have you talk to me again. I feel so alone. Auntie Rachel isn't even worried.. Maybe you are speaking to her and not me. I love you so much but I can't help but hate you right now."

I hung up after leaving that voice mail then decided to take the bus to Demi's house for filming instead of asking Noah for a lift since she was still in the competition with me.

Sophia

I looked down at my phone after it buzzed to see I got a message from an unknown person.

A: Sophia, I know a big secret about Rory Stevens'. If she wins x factor, this secret will be broadcasted to every single person watching and it will destroy her.
If you don't want this secret to be revealed then you must make sure Rory's chances of winning lessen for the next final weeks. DO THIS OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!