19 ♫ trashed room

♫ Rory

♫ Present

I stood at the bed just staring at her with shock as Noah rubbed my back. I looked over to Demi who was staring at Sophia's face then I looked at grandma who offered a sad smile to me. "I don't feel well.." I whispered to Noah and Demi looked up concerned. "I want to say my good byes now." I whispered to grandma who nodded then helped Demi out leaving Noah and I to talk to her. I sat where Demi sat and took Sophia's hand into mine. "Did she tell you, Soph?" I laughed softly as her chest went up then down due to the machines making her breath. "She's your mother and I am your half sister.." My laughing slowed down as my heart ached. "She is Demi Lovato.. Did she tell you that too? No.. I didn't think so." I whispered that part sadly as Noah sat next down to me and patted Sophia's leg. "God. Imagine what a life we could of had if we known.. Maybe you wouldn't be here nearly dead and we could-"

"Rory.." Noah trailed off and I looked at her then wiped my eyes.

"It's all her fault, you know that right." I stated to Noah as I pointed to the door to signal it was Demi's fault. "None of this should have happened.. Soph should be alive but she isn't."

"Please just calm down so you can give Sophia a proper good bye." Noah whispered sadly and I wiped my eyes again furiously.

"Fine." I stated annoyed and looked back at my big sister. "I am so sorry, Sophia. I didn't think that secret would destroy us like this. I didn't think our own mother would be living a second life away from us and playing us like this. I feel partly to blame since I so wanted to do x factor and sing.. Maybe if I didn't choose to sing then maybe life would be a little more different.."

"Oh come on Rory." Noah interrupted again and I looked back at her with teary eyes. "This has nothing to do with you or Sophia and everything to do with Demi Lovato if that is what she is going to call herself for now on."

"You are right." I whispered after a long silence then looked at Sophia and started to sob.

"Oh Rory." Noah sighed as she rubbed my back as I cried holding Sophia's hand close to my lips.

"She isn't going to wake up.." I croaked out as my big sister laid there with a peaceful look on her face despite being dead. "Wake up please!" I screamed as I tried to shake her and Noah grabbed my arms.

"Rory, calm down."

"WAKE UP SOPHIA, DO NOT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS PLEASE." I cried out loudly as a nurse ran in and grabbed my arms since Noah wasn't strong enough. "She is just sleeping, isn't she?" I cried out as I fell onto the floor into the nurse's arms and she rocked us side to side as Noah ran to get someone.

♫ Demi

"Please come quick." Noah ran into the waiting room where everybody was at. "Rory is have a freak out." I nodded and followed Noah with Simon in my trail. We stopped at the entrance of Sophia's room and saw a nurse cradling a crying Rory is her arms.

"Oh, Rory." I sighed as I tried to walk over to her but Simon stopped me. He walked over to Rory and knelled onto the ground.

"I know this is hard." Simon whispered as the nurse stroked Rory's head as I watched from the end of Sophia's bed. "And it will be hard for a long time but don't let yourself break like this.. Sophia wouldn't want this to be her last good bye with her little sister." I smiled sadly as I held the ends of Sophia's bed tightly because I felt weak.

"You.. Are right." Rory whispered and she decided to get up to look at Sophia. The nurse got up and walked out leaving us alone. She looked at me but looked back at Sophia without any emotion on her face. Simon walked over to me and patted my shoulder.