11 ♫ what have we done

♫ Present

Sophia

I looked down at my phone at the latest text from the unknown number.

A: You did very well, child. We will be in touch.

Well, what the hell! I don't want to be in touch with them.. You made Rory hate me! I threw the phone over to the other seat as Ms Rachel sat next to me and handed me a cup of tea. "Well, what did the phone do to you?" Her smile was small but it showed me she was there for me.

"It's just the internet.." I whispered as I traced my finger along the mug sadly and I looked up at her. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

"I know, sweetie." Ms Rachel whispered as she patted my leg. "Rory was shocked, I am sure but she won't let this effect her." I took a sip of the perfectly brewed tea with a sad smile and she watched me contently. There was a knock at the door and Ms Rachel got up quickly to open the door to..

"Hey Ms Rachel.." Noah's voice was heard as she walked in and then saw me but looked back at Ms Rachel. "Is Rory in her room?"

"Yes, right through there sweetie." Oh no.. Please don't make up. I don't want to be anymore involved into this than I have already been. I followed her with my eyes until she disappeared. My attention turned to Ms Rachel who was trying to figure me out. "Sophia.. You do like Rory more than a best friend, not you?"

"No.. No!" I said quickly with a mad look on my face. "It was a spur of the moment.. I-"

"Okay then why were you watching Noah like a hawk?" Should I tell her what this unknown number is telling me to do?

"I am just worried that they are going to bite each others heads off." I whispered honestly and she nodded. Please believe me!

♫ Rory

"So why did you kiss her?" Noah questioned as she folded her arms across her chest and I stood up.

"She kissed me, Noah!" I said with the most honest tone in my tone but she wasn't believing it.

"That is what everybody says.."

"Noah, she kissed me and I pulled away as soon as my brain could realize what the hell was happening." I stated out gently and she looked away tearfully. "Please I am so mad at her for doing that but I am sure she wasn't thinking straight considering she had just lost her mother!"

"I don't care about that witch." Noah scoffed as she kept her arms folded across her chest and I threw my arms down. "I care so much about you and thought you were different but maybe I was wrong."

"Noah-"

"You let her kiss you." Noah interrupted me and I shook my head to plead I didn't. "Well, you didn't pull away at first, did you?" My lips trembled as she uncrossed her arms and got her phone out then shoved it in my face as a video played. My mouth dropped as I saw Sophia go in for the kiss and it took me a good 20 seconds to pull away.

"It happened so fast." I whispered with a sob as tears rolled down my eyes and I looked back at Noah. "This.. This should've never happened and I am so terribly sorry."

"I don't care." She whispered like she had given up on us. "I am going." She grabbed her iPhone and walked in leaving me in shock. A few minutes later, Sophia walked in and I looked away from her.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone." I sobbed out as I lied down on my bed and felt her sit down on the bed.

"I didn't mean to kiss you.."