13 ♫ some juice

♫ Demi/Isabella

♫ Present - two days later

Demi: Just tell me what I need to you for you to just let this go.

A: Vote your own daughter out this week.

My eyes glisten with tears and looked out my window as the sun started to go up into the early morning sky. I stared at this text and I couldn't do that to Rory. I am not prepared for the truth to come out but I can't vote her out especially when we are doing a duet together. I slammed my fist on to my make up table and Britney walked in surprising me. "Demi.. Is everything okay with you?" I sighed as I did my make up for the day. "I know this is hard for you.."

"You really don't, Britney." I whispered as she put a take away coffee in front of me and offered a small smile at me. "My daughter.. She just needs to get through this x factor thing and our lives can be normal again." She placed her hand on my back and softly rubbed it.

"Is your lives really ever going to be normal?" Britney spoke softly as she suddenly sat on my bed and watched me through the mirror. "You have been living a double life, Demi. I am sure she hasn't ever thought anything much of it but you are her only parent and most of the time you are on trips away from her to live your life as Demi when really you want to be Isabella."

"Isabella Stevens isn't who I am." I replied as I started to curl my hair. "Demi Lovato is who I was and will always be. And if I ever told her the truth.. She would think she was a part of Isabella's life and not a part of my life.."

"You would never know, will you?" Britney whispered as she looked down at her hands then looked back at me through the mirror as I froze. "I mean, you have kept your life a secret from her since she was a baby so I kind of figured you might never have that brave moment where you are like screw this I am telling her the truth.."

"It might happened.." I stated out as I looked down at the hair curler in my hand and felt her get closer to me. She put her hand out for the curler and I placed it her hand gently then she softly did my hair.

"What do you mean?" She whispered and I caught her gaze again through the mirror.

"Someone found out and they are black mailing me." I whispered as my hands shook and she sighed. "It isn't a lie.. They have footage."

"They have proof?" Britney whispered shock and I sighed. "So.. Is this why you have been on edge?" I didn't answer and she shook her head. "Why haven't you said anything?" My eyes filled with tears and I tried to hold them back.

"Because.." I let out a breath as I felt like a fool. "I thought I could handle this on my own and deal with it as a mother should but I am slowly realizing how very wrong I was about this... And everything else."

"Oh Dems." Britney stood in front of me and brought me into a firm hug. "This is too big for anyone to handle."

"They want me to use my vote this week to vote her out." I whispered as we pulled apart and she shook her head. "There is just no way I can do that.. Not when she is the best person in my group." But a blinker went in her head because her eyes widen. "Britney?"

"If you want to keep your second life safe then you can vote her out but I will sure Simon and I vote for another person if it ever gets to that point this week." My eyes widen and she smiled at me. "Rory will eventually understand, babe."

The next day I had dinner with Dallas, Sophia and Rory as Isabella. I finally could hug my family as me.. "Hi my darlings." I greeted my two girls then looked up at my sister. "Rachy!" I hugged her as she laughed. We sat on a table outside in the nice warm late afternoon as the sun set.