Chapter 4

Monday was the same as any other college day, once Business was over, myself, Joel, Kai, Rudi and Randall left for the Coffee Shop. The day had consisted of Thea and Jordynn talking about Ava's party, and what they were going to wear, Jen and Rudi sucking each others faces off at any chance they got, and Kai sulking over his loss against Ava. 

"I hope your sister can control herself Joel, as I really don't need any nieces or nephews soon" Rudi pats Joels arm while walking ahead laughing with Randall and Kai.

Joel flips him off, before releasing a really held in sigh, "I don't think I'm going to like him Lee"

"How'd you know? You've never even met him"

"I don't think I need to know him, just to realise my sisters going to be a right horn dog around him"

"Ha yeah, well that's our Jord" Jordynn was never always into guys, it started when she had her first boyfriend in year ten and since then, she's as Joel says like a dog on heat.

"Ugh I bet he's a cocky dick as well" I laugh at Joel as he carries on judging the new guy, before even meeting him.

-

We see everyone in the usual sofa corner we all sit at, Thea, Ava, Jen and Jordynn all laughing at something one had said.

"I'll go get the drinks, what do you guys want?" Joel turns to us four, the three lads all agree on plain coffees, while Joel gets my usual, Orange hot chocolate with extra whipped cream.

-

"Okay not to sound impatient but is he actually coming?" Thea says clutching onto her cup of tea.

"You sound impatient. He's coming just chill out, he just has to pick up his mates before hand" Randall looks down at his phone, eyebrows scrunched in annoyance from Thea and Jordynn's constant whining.

"I'm going the toilet, be back in a min" I squeeze from between Randall and Rudi, Jen shuffling off Rudi's lap into my place.

I look into the bathroom mirror at my tired reflection, purple and black bags starting to show from the lack of sleep, which worsened my blood shot eyes. All I really needed was a week to catch up on the sleep I had been missing in the holidays, from staying up late binge watching AHS.

As I returned back from the toilet, everyone was still in their places, having their different conversations, mainly about Friday night, Jen moved to Rudi's lap again, so I fell back between the twins.

"So, you looking forward to Ava's Party?" Randall nudges my shoulder, knowing full well how I hate parties. It was never anything to do with the party, like parties are great, but when you have two fashion gurus as best friends, you're not allowed to leave the house until you're in the best. 

"Well if they let me get dressed on my own, like the sixteen year old I am, then yeah it should be good"

He grins back at my unimpressed face, "We both know that's not going to happen"

"Yes we do, now you understand why I'm grateful I only go gigs with you guys"

"Talking about gigs you're coming to Trafford right?"

"Hmm of course I am, I've been saving up for weeks"

"Good I'm glad," He gives me a small smile before looking back down to his phone, "you can get a lift with us if you need, we're going to stay in Manchester for the weekend, saves train costs"

"I'll ask my mum, thanks, but I honestly don't think I'll have money to stay over Dall"

"Aww has Jonesey got to ask her mummy?" he ruffles my hair like he would do a dog, before laughing at my attempt to push him off, "oh and don't worry about money, I'll pay"

"Shut up and no not happening" I push him off me, just as a familiar face approaches our table, with two guys I've seen around college next to him.

Randall jumps up walking towards the familiar guy, "Oh shit Weylyn, guys this is Weylyn Blakesley our older brother"