Chapter 12

Weylyn's POV

Well my night had already come to an end, this must have been the fifth club me and the guys had ventured to, and I was already bored.

Drinking wouldn't work.
Drugs wouldn't work.
Nothing worked anymore.
Not since I turned eighteen.
So my only option was women.

But now that was ruined.

"Weylyn what do you want?" I look past Nath and towards the bar seeing the choices they had on display, my eyes trailed along the bar but just before coming in contact with a familiar back, it hit me.

The smell of white chocolate and vanilla the smell of the sweetest scent my nose has ever come across.

Charlie.

She was sitting at the bar, with her red haired friend I couldn't remember.

"Just get me a beer"

I follow Alex towards an empty booth, making sure that wherever I sat I still had a clear eye sight of her.

I never thought it would happen so soon. I'd only been eighteen for a couple months, and that was it, my mate already chosen.

But she couldn't be, there is no way it is actually possible.

But there was all the signals.

The smells.
The voices.
The electricity.

The signs were all there, and I hated every inch of it all.

I hadn't told anyone yet, not even Nathan.
It was too soon.
And I didn't want to face the truth.

She wasn't like me.
She wasn't brought up like this.
She wasn't trained.
She wasn't worthy.
She couldn't provide.

"The girls are in here, and so are some of the Yorkshire lads, are they meant to be down here?" Nathan had always paid close attention to details, that's why he was my right hand man, I trusted him with my life, which I didn't take for granted.

"My dad had business to settle with them as for the girls, I only assume they're out for a good time"

"So what do you think of them?"

"The girls or the Yorkshire lads?"

"Both"

"Yorkshire lads are no trouble, they know where they stand. The girls are fine"

"That Charlie's something isn't she?"

My jaw automatically clenches at the thought of Nathan even looking at Charlie wrong, even if I didn't want to care, I couldn't help it.

"She's alright"

"Well I've just spotted a little brunette over on the floor, so I'll catch you guys later, I wouldn't wait for us" Alex quickly downs his pint before sauntering towards the floor.

He'd always been a ladies man, since the first day me and Nath met him. He was trying his hardest to get with this girl, that clearly wasn't interested.

We were all fourteen back then, we were all at the same party, Alex had tried his luck with this girl, only finding out about her boyfriend a couple minutes later, when he'd gave him a good hiding.

Me and Nath felt bad for the lad, so fixed him up, and ever since it had been us three. I had always preferred smaller groups, it was easier to keep tabs on everything.