Chapter 10

Whisky is never a good idea. Period.

The sun hitting on my face through the window was a a pretty bad wake up call. I slowly lean upwards, trying not to make any sudden movements, as my eyes are still a fuzzy daze.

My head is banging.
My mouth is dry.
And I slightly feel like I'm going to be sick.

As my vision settles it becomes very clear I made it to bed last night, with Thea lying next to me fast asleep still.

I grab my red blanket, wrapping it around my head and body, my pale face only being the skin you can see, before quietly inspecting the damage that was caused last night.

-

Apart from the some empty cans and food wrappers, it wasn't that bad.

Maddie had thankfully gotten ready for school, and her friends mum had picked her up, leaving me a message on my phone, to confirm she got there okay.

Jen and Rudi were currently spooning on one of the sofas, Randall was sprawled on the floor below, his arms underneath his head acting as a cushion. Joel and Kai were top and tailing on the opposite sofa, Joel's feet being dangerously close to Kai's mouth. Ew.

Nathan had somehow managed to end up in Alf's dog bed, which he was rolled up into a ball looking rather comfortable.

Weylyn, Alex and Jord were still no where to be seen, which was making me a little worried.

After checking everywhere down stairs, I make my way back upstairs, begging that the only place they could be was the bathroom.

But obviously they weren't, the bathroom was spotless.

I got to Mum and Chris's room, just as I put my hand on the handle, little murmurs and whispers were becoming rather louder.

God please don't be having sex.
Whoever it is.
Please don't be.

I open the door quickly getting it over and done with, my eyes wide at the view, but start to slowly settle back as the breath I hadn't realised I held in, escaped rather obviously.

There... both sitting up... covers hoovering above their bare bodies.

Alex and Jord.

God no.

"I can't believe you had sex in my parents bed" I didn't shout or seem pissed just stood there arms crossed waiting for an explanation, "actually fuck that, yes I can believe it"

Jord was the first to speak, being one of my best friends and all, she could probably explain better than Alex, "okay, I know this is really really bad, but we were both drunk, and to be honest we didn't even know what room we fell into, like this could of been yours or Maddie's for all we knew"

"Take the sheets off and bring them down stairs you're washing them" I didn't give them a chance to reply, I slammed the bedroom door, making it quite clear I wasn't asking.

-

After my house got cleaned, and everyone was fully conscious, we all decided that food was the best option to help us all recover.

I'd later found out Weylyn had left quite early, I'm only assuming after our little game, but he said he'd meet us in town for food.

-

"Sorry let me get this right, you had sex in Jonesey's parents bed?" Randall's face was probably a match to mine this morning, disgust.

"God, I said sorry, I washed the sheets, it won't happen again I swear" Jordynn held her hands up in defeat, while the rest of the guys including Alex laughed.

"Yeah, but when I was putting the sheets back on, I found rips, like I know what you're like Jord, but how am I meant to explain that to my parents" Jordynn's face went bright red as well as Alex's, while Rudi, Randall, Jen and Nathan, burst into a sudden frenzy which scared the rest of us. "They honestly look like claw marks, from a dog or bear" the guys laughed harder after my comment, while Weylyn's lips dropped even further, I'm only assuming in disappointment of his friend.

"Blame it on Alf then" Alex said looking a little bit embarrassed.

"Oh, I will don't worry" I rolled my eyes, before walking away to order my food.

As I was approaching the till, someone grabbed my elbow to swivel me back towards the table, "I think I left my phone at your house" Weylyn's face looked fresh and clear, how didn't he look rough?

"Alright, we can get it after here"

"Thanks" I give him a small smile before carrying on to feed my sudden hunger.

-

"So where did you think you left it?" I let Weylyn through the front door, as he followed me back to the kitchen we had been in last night.

"It should be in here" he stood there scanning the kitchen, just before walking over and picking his phone up from under some pizza menus.

"Well there you go then" I leaned against the door waiting for his next move, as he turned around to face me.

The others had all decided to go home and sleep off their hangovers even more, while me and Weylyn left for my place. It felt awkward it being just me and Weylyn, I'd always had Joel or Kai around alone to just chill, but with him it was different.

It almost felt wrong.

It was like there was something inside me that wanted him here. I noticed lately I couldn't help but admire his features, until I realised what I was actually doing.

I was falling for him.

It had been a week, and I was frickin falling for the douche, I don't even want to, but sometimes I think I can't help it, like I can't control it.

"Alright, I'll be off then" he started walking towards the door, opening it and letting himself out, saying a short bye, before leaving me alone in my thoughts once again.