Chapter 6

The first week back flew by, me and the guys had hung out most days as usual, with Nathan, Alex and Weylyn tagging along once in awhile. Me and Nathan got on the best, he wasn't your typical popular rich jerk and we had more in common than I thought, Alex was the biggest flirt I'd ever met and for Weylyn... his head was always down at his phone.

Mum and Chris started to pack for Liverpool. So I started preparing myself for a very long week alone, with Maddie.

*Joel*
'We're coming to get you be there in five'

*Charlie*
'Okay thanks'

Today was Ava's birthday party, I hadn't dressed up as usual but as Thea and Jen weren't with me I took it for my advantage.

I decided to wear my black ripped jeans, white converse and my 'Pulp' t-shirt, with minimum make up on.

-

"Hey, you know Thea is gonna go crazy when she sees you right?" Me and Joel had started walking to Ava's house, it wasn't far, twenty minutes max.

"Eh I don't really care, I'm hoping she'll be pissed by then, she won't even notice"

Joel laughs and starts nudging me in my side, "well I think you look fine"

"Ha thanks" Joel had decided upon his blue jeans, and White Fred Perry polo, nothing to fancy either but the girls won't say anything to him.

We walk into Ava's which has never been so full, people everywhere.

Girls in heels, dresses and fake nails. Guys in designer gear flirting their way into the girls pants.

"Guys you're here, oh my god, go get a drink, you're too sober" Jordynn, Joel's twin, comes running towards us arms open and slightly spilling her content in the red cup.

"Hey where is everyone?" I smiled widely at a very drunk Jordynn, and looked up to a very annoyed Joel.

"Ohhh they're everywhere, last time I checked Thea was making out with Josh you know from business... hmmm Ava is dancing with Jen somewhere, Kai's getting lucky in Ava's mums bedroom"

"You know you guys have only been here less than two hours"

"Oh yeah we know, now come onnnn I'm getting you a drink" Jordynn started pulling me towards the kitchen leaving a lonely Joel on his own.

After half an hour I was already bored, I didn't feel like drinking and all my mates had left me to 'mingle.'

I decided to take a walk around her garden, there was this rope swing at the back we all used to hang out on. I took my seat on it and lifted my feet off the ground slowly swaying forward and backwards.

I got out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram, the music starting to fade out from the house.

"Hey you" I jumped at the sudden familiar sound and turned around to come face to face with a very pleased Nathan.

"You know you just scared the shit outta me, right?"

"Didn't mean to, sorry" Nathan contained his smirk which just came across as a small smile, his white teeth contrasting against the dark backgrounds. "So why are you out here all alone?"

"Bored"

"How can you be bored there's young teenagers being sick in bushes, girls making out, guys flirting and boobes, everywhere"