Chapter 15

Charlie's POV

The gig had just finished and the whole of Trafford started to evacuate as quickly as thousands of drunk people could. We all said we would meet at the end, in front of section R so no one got left behind.

I was currently babysitting a very drunk Rudi, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had pills in his system as well.

"Heyy Charr I um need to tell you.. ha something" oh god here we go.

"What is it?" I fold my arms leaning against the pillar of the stand, just watching Rudi trying to stand straight.

"I think, no no I know... I love Jenny"

He didn't.
He didn't just say what I think he did.
Did he?

"You what?"

"You hearddd"

"You going to tell her?"

"I can't" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, why couldn't he, I think Jen would love that.

Obviously she doesn't love him back, but I knew Jen liked control, and Rudi being in love with her would give her the extra strings to pull.

"Why not?"

"Ha I-I shouldn't tell you"

"Well don't tell me then, but you can't just go say something like that and not then tell me the reason"

"Okay I'll tell ya, 'cause you're one of my best friendsss" I don't know whether I was happy he was going to say it, or slightly worried about what it was going to be, "I can't um-love.. Jen because, huh well.. ha" he started laughing, like full on head over feet laughing his head off.

"Rudi get on with it"

"Oh shit ha umm yeah, I can't 'cause I have to love someone else"

"What do you mean you have to love someone else?" I don't know why I was even paying attention to what he was saying, he was drunk. So drunk he probably wouldn't even remember this whole conversation in the morning.

"I'm different, to eh ... you..." he paused for a couple seconds which felt longer, but I let him think before he opened his mouth again, "I am ha well I'm a-" just as Rudi had eventually figured out what he was talking about. It ended, quite quickly.

Weylyn had forcefully shoved Rudi to the ground, he was now lying in the dirt rolling around in it like an animal.

I still decided I wasn't speaking to him, so looked around and found the others casually walking towards us. I jumped at the chance of escaping Weylyn's stare, so jogged towards Joel, and slightly jumped into him.

"Ayeeeee that was great, weren't it" I'm guessing Joel had also had a little something to drink, from his dragged on words and the slight smell of beer coming from his breath.

"Yeah it was really good" which in fact it was, the gig was mental, and I luckily got talking to this guy that let me on his shoulders for two of the songs.

"Come on, back to the hotel, we are getting smashed" Alex had done the superman fist while running ahead from us all, which caused a lot of us to laugh, but obviously not the moody Weylyn.