Chapter 13

Charlie's POV

"You need to hurry up they're going to be here in five" Joel had been moaning at me all morning, because apparently my packing skills aren't quick enough for his liking.

"Joel I'm done chill" I carried my mini suitcase to the front door, waiting for the guys to pick us up ready for Trafford.

Considering I hadn't seen Weylyn since our little dispute last weekend, he was still in my bad books. He'd most probably been avoiding me, as Nathan and Alex always had to excuse themselves to go meet him somewhere other than near me.

"They're here Lee" Joel had stayed round mine last night, so I actually would be ready on time. He quickly darted out the house, acting all excited like a little boy on Christmas Day.

I said bye to mum and Chris, before letting the cold air hit my face.

"Alright cupcake" Nathan engulfed me in a small hug, before taking my suitcase off me, "I'll put that in the car for you"

There was two cars outside my house, and if it wasn't for the driver behind each wheel I really wouldn't of minded which one was my ride.

They were both black and rather large cars, but I thought they were amazing. I was never used to riding in expensive cars unless I was with Jen, so I was going to enjoy every second of this journey.

Nathan had walked over towards the black Audi Q7 throwing my suitcase in the boot, "your in this one, with me if that's alright?" 

I did a little happy dance in my head that I wouldn't be in the Range Rover Sport, letting Weylyn drive me there, which was probably one of the most childish things I've ever done.

"Yeah that's fine, thanks" I hopped into the back seat, not expecting to see the one person I was hoping I wouldn't have to speak to over this weekend.

So for a whole four hours, in the back of Nathan's car was just me and Weylyn.

God sake.
What happened to him driving? Now I was just irritated.

Nathan had just got the car started when Randall got himself into the front seat, "okay, we all set to go?" We all agreed with nods and 'yes's' just as Nath pulled off.

"I thought you were driving?" I looked towards Weylyn actually confused to why he was no longer a designated driver.

"Plans change" he didn't even turn to face me, his head still stayed looking out the front window shield. 

The car went back to its uncomfortable silence, so I decided to message Joel and ask why hadn't he saved me from this awkwardness.

*Me*
'What's your car like? As mine is totally unbearable'

*Joel*
'Ha mines fine, we just all having a chat, while listening to Rudi's terrible singing'

*Me*
'Jealous, tell me again why I'm not with you?'

*Joel*
'I did ask Nath, but apparently as Alex is driving Weylyn's car, Weylyn decided who would be where'

*Me*
'Last time I checked, he wasn't the boss'

*Joel*
'Well the lads seem to obey him quite easily, so I assume he is'

I roll my eyes at Joel's reply before sighing and throwing my phone back into my bag.

"You and Joel a thing?" Weylyn eventually broke the silence, but now knowing what he was thinking I wish he hadn't.

He had his head turned and was now resting his eyes upon mine, his hair was its usual mop, and his eyes were of the judgmental look.