Chapter 5

Strangely enough I'd already met the well known Weylyn and never even realised.

Jordynn, Thea and Jen all gawked, literally gawked, mouths open, eyes popped out of their sockets, and I couldn't help but laugh. Joel and Rudi had the same unamused facial expression, Rudi obviously noticing Jen being interested in the older Blake, but they had both seen the mesmerised look on the girls faces, which got a huff from Joel and an equal eye roll from Rudi. At this point Randall was still stood up waiting for someone to say something, so as any normal human being would, Kai stood up to shake the new guys hands.

Rudi stood up next, giving his brother the quick guy hug, and nodding his head towards the other two. Joel stayed in his seat not even looking at him, but at his phone. Ava gave a slight wave and a quiet 'Hi,' while Thea, Jordynn and Jen all stood up at once, which gave all three guys a slight step backwards.

"Hey, I'm Jenny, but call me Jennifer, Jen... whatever I don't care" wow real smooth Jen.

Weylyn didn't even seem to be effected by her batting eyelashes, and pink smile, but just nodded and said 'hey' quite plainly back. He did the same with all three girls, before walking over to order himself a drink.

The two other guys he had brought I recognised from around college but never friendly enough to say 'hi.' I think one was called Alfie and the other Nathan, but some of the other girls new them for the obvious reasons.

"Mind if I sit here?" Nathan gestured to the space next to me, where Randall once was, but looking over at him now talking to Alfie on another table, I thought it would be okay.

"No, it's fine"

"Have I seen you around before? Your face seems familiar" Nathan looked straight into my eyes, his own looking dull and tired as well.

"Hmm yeah maybe, we go the same college, so most likely"

"Well I guess that explains it, sorry what's your name?"

"Oh sorry. I'm Charlie"

"Well it's nice to meet you Charlie I'm Nathan" kind of sad I already knew that, and he didn't know me, but whatever.

"It's nice to meet you also... So Nathan what's your thing?"

"My thing?" Nathan looked back at me, a slight expression of confused falling onto his face. Wait a go Charlie, you meet a cute guy and say 'what's your thing.'

"I mean like everyone has something like a thing what's yours?"

"Well I guess I like music a lot, sports cars and rugby, football, boyish crap really, why what's yours?"

"Music also and the odd bit of drawing"

"Ah alright cool, what music do you listen to?"

"Mostly Indie or Alternative but I can deal with some Rock"

"A girl with good music taste, that's rare"

"Oh come on it's not that rare"

"Oh really, what does she listen to?" Nathan nods his head over to Thea, who's chatting away with Jordynn and Jen.