Notoria💚

*PSA THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED CONSIDERING THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE THERE'S A LOT OF MISTAKES.

SO BEFORE I PUBLISH ANYMORE CHAPTERS I'VE DECIDED TO GO BACK AND FIX THE CURRENT ONES FOR SPELLING AREAS, SPACING THE PARAGRAPHS OUT, AND MUCH MORE.

YOU CAN STILL READ IT I JUST WANTED TO LET IT BE KNOW JUST IN CASE SOME THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR THOSE THAT ARE REREADING OR JUST WONDERING.___THANK YOU
My life has always been up and down like a roller coaster. I don't even know what happiness is anymore.

My names Notoria and this is my story.

For starters, I'm about 5'6, light skin, I have a nice body I believe from what people had told me I think they are just lying because my family just say I'm Fat but oh well. I'm 16years old, my father died before I was born I don't really know why no one told me.

My mom well Talisha hates me she says it's my fault her life is a mess and my father's dead.

My Momma started using drugs when I was 7 bringing in strange men every night, I've took care of myself my whole life. I don't have any other family members from what my mom told me except my little sister Nevaeh she's only 3 months and I'm technically her mother since as soon as my mom had her she started doing heavy drugs.

One of her boyfriends introduced her to that shit. She wasn't always messed up in the head though when she's sober and when I was a little girl she would always tell me "I love you tatortot and promise you'll be better than me please"

I love my mom to death but it is what it is. I'm anti social I don't associate with alot of people cause you don't know who's ploting against you.

I don't have feelings don't care about no one's feelings except my sister's. My life been fucked up since birth so why should I give a shit about anything. But enough rambling about me you'll get to meet the other characters down the line as the story continues Chow💋.....
Thanks for reading My Bully Loves Me💚 sorry for the short introduction but I will update frequently and I'll love feed back. I'm in school so I can only update during my free time but I promise you, you will not regret reading this story...Kissess💋💋