Chapter 11 pt.2

*Next Morning*

I woke up to my alarm and forced myself out of bed. I took a shower and put on my Thanksgiving outfit. >>>>>

I grabbed Munch and bathed her then put her on this >>>>

After I was finished I let Raye sleep and cooked us some breakfast.

"Morning." Raye said walking in.

"Morning boo. Did I wake you up?" "Nah the food did." I laughed.

"Here's yo plate."

"Thanks" she grabbed her plate and sat down "You scared?"

"Why would I be scared?" I asked feeding Vaeh. "Ion know like do you think she really changed?"

"I don't know but I hope she did."

"You think she'll be happy about the person you became over these few months?" she asked.

"I mean she should. I believe I changed for the better but we'll find out."

"Can I ride with?"

"Yeah we need to gone head out." she nodded and jogged to the back.

We only get 3 days out for thanksgiving plus the weekend so hopefully that's enough time to try to bond with my momma.

I washed our dishes and grabbed Munchkin stuff.

"I'm ready." Raye said *outfit*

"You look cuteeeeee."

"Thanks babe you do too." We went across to James's house.

"Morning momma." I said hugging her she was still up cooking. "Morning babies." she replied.

I walked towards the back to Jaden and Bre room.

They was still sleep so I walked back out.

We went to James's room he was up watching t.v. "You ready?" I asked.

He looked high.

"Yea." "You look handsome." "Thanks ma." he grabbed his jacket and keys.

"Let's go."

"Fuck he being so rude for?" Raye asked. "Ion know but just ignore it."

I grabbed Munch car seat out his closet and strapped her in. I walked out to the car and put her in.

"Raye buckle her in." I said.

She nodded and did it. We drove in silence he sat there looking irritated the whole time.

I turned the music down.

"Wassup with you?" I asked. He looked at me and turned it back up.

I turned it back down "Stop touching my shit." he turned it back up. I did it again. "Notoria I'm trying not to go off on you leave my shit alone."

"No." "What you want bruh?" he asked.

"For you to stop acting like a lil kid and tell me what's wrong?" he sighed and kept driving.

"Hellooo?" he just mugged me.

"I give up." I said turning his junky ass radio back up.

We pulled up to the rehab center I grabbed my sister and walked in. "Hey Ms. Jones how you feeling?" the lady at the desk asked.