New Beginnings⁉

They finally released me from the hospital.

It felt so good to be out that bed.

I was waiting on August to come get me. James tried but y'all know ion wanna see that bitch at all.

It was a nice day out so I put on some shorts and a hoodie.

*Outfit in mm*

"Ms.Jones your ride's here." my fine ass doctor said. "Bout time I'm ready to leave this junt but I'll miss you" I said.

He smiled "Ms.Jones you're a minor and I need my job😂" he said.

"So if I wasn't a minor thennnn" he laughed. "Look Ms.Jones be careful and please stop trying to commit suicide you to pretty for all that you hear me?"

"Yeah I guess."

"I want you to go to therapy and get better I don't wanna see you here for this type of stuff no more." He said.

"Ok Tyrese." I said laughing.

"😂I Don't look like him but okay Ms.Jones lets go." I walked to the waiting room to see August here with Vaeh.

"Hey munchkin." I said.

She smiled. "DaDa" "Nope you need to learn to say sister." I said.

"Wassup Ma? How you feeling?" August asked. "Good I guess I'm ready to leave and eat."

"Ight let's go and why you got on this damn hoodie?"

"Shut up Auggy." we was now in the car driving to McDonald's. "How was Ms.Daniel's funeral?" I asked him. "Awkward and sad" "I'm sorry I missed it I really want to see her grave bout it's all the way in Hawaii."

"About that I buried her here because I knew you wanted to see her and plus this where she grew up at she deserve to stay here." He said.

"Can we go see her grave?" "Yeah after we eat." he said.

*Grave Sight*

I walked to her thumbstone it felt so unreal. I sat on her grave spot with Vaeh.

August stayed in the car to give me some alone time.

I smiled as I looked over and seen my father's name. He buried her next to my dad. "Hey you guys." I said as my tears flowed freely.

"Thanks for the extra chance. I love you so much. I wish I got to say good bye to both of y'all I really do."

*takes deep breath*

"Umm oh my god this is so hard. I miss you like crazy how am I supposed to go on with life without you and daddy?

I'm sorry for the mistakes I'll make down the line.

Continue watching over me and Vaeh momma also I Love Yall. See you later." I kissed their thumbstones and dried my eyes.

"Here we go God I'm ready." I said to myself as I walked to the car.

"You okay?" August asked. "Yep, thanks August for everything including putting them together." I said.

"You welcome and No problem Ma" the drive to my house was silent.

"Bye Auggy." I said. "Bye Shawty."

*At Home*
"Jazzy baby?" I screamed but nobody answered.

I sat my stuff down and grabbed Vaeh as I searched through the house. "SURPRISE!" everybody yelled.

They had a Welcome Home party in the back yard. "Oh my god thank you." I said. "Hey baby." Jaden said. "Hey boo where's Bre?" "I don't know" he said running to the bouncy house.