Chapter 11 pt.1

*Ring* *Ring*

I was watching a movie with the girls on the couch when my phone rung.

"Pause it." I said.

"No bitch it's getting good." "If you loved me you would pause it?"

"Good thing I don't love you then." "Tiffany stop playing." I said I grabbed the phone.

Unknown

Hello?

Hey baby

Momma?

Yea baby how you doing?

Good where are you?

Rehab still but I get released tomorrow.

On Thanksgiving?

Yep we can finally have a dinner like normal people and I'll love to meet your friends and the one's that has been looking out for my babies.

Oh my god momma what time are you getting released?

7 in the morning. Hopefully it'll be you picking me up.

It will be momma. I got to get yo room fixed up oh my god I'm so excited I love you so much

😂 I love you too baby see you then.

Okay

I hung the call up and looked to see everybody staring at me.

"You gone continue to look slow or tell us what happened?" Robyn said. "My momma getting released from rehab tomorrow."

"It's a Thanksgiving miracle." Raye yelled out.

"Y'all my momma actually sounded better." I said smiling. "Awwww come here baby." Jazz said I hugged her tight.

New Beginnings? So I thought.

"Y'all let's go across the street to James house." Robyn said.

"What about the movie?"

"We'll finish it later." over these past few weeks Robyn and Chris been messing around, Raye announced she was into girls well boys and girls, Tiffany been a loner but her and August still fucking, Jazz and Wiz has been trying to make it work, and for me let's just say I might got him where I want him.

I grabbed some sweats and put my hair in a ponytail.

I had Ken to do my sew in and he did a fye ass job. I grabbed Vaeh and some extra blankets for her since it was getting chilly.

"Y'all ready?" I asked.

We grabbed our backpack full of snacks and headed across to his place.

We seen cars outside meaning the boys was here. His momma gave me a key last week so I let us in.

"Hey." I told his momma.

"Hey baby they in the man cave." she said using air quotes.

"Hand me my grandbaby." she said holding her hands out for Vaeh. I quickly dropped her off cause all she been doing for the last 3 days is crying and for no reason at that.

We walked to the basement thingy and opened the door to see them getting lap dances from strippers.

Shit me and Raye walked in and sat down me personally I wanted to see the shit.