Chapter 14

It was the beginning of February so it's been about 3 months since they took me and Munch away.

We stay in a foster home but it's alright.

My birthday passed so I'm now 17 and once my mama finish going through some long ass process she can get us back.

I haven't spoken to anyone except Raye and Wiz. Everyone has tried to reach out to me except James and Jazz.

Anyways I'm kinda fine being away.

I think this is what I needed. I'm doing school online until my mama get us back, I'm passing, and my modeling career is just getting started.

I didn't take it serious at first but now this is something I wanna be doing for the long run.

Right now I'm in my room which I share with 3 other girls.

Munch sleeps with me but her room is downstairs. The girls are cool they my age and shit.

We was getting ready for this party tonight.

Of course we have to sneak cause our curfew was like 2 hours ago. "Y'all ready?" Jackie asked. "Yeah." I put my heels in my backpack.

I had Ken to bring me an outfit.

He brung them some too cause we all had to be bad bitches.

We jumped out our window.

"Y'all locked the door?" Crissy asked. "I did." "Okay." She responded.
___________
We was at the party and I was just talking to Ken.

"Owe bitch this my song let me hit that hoe." He got up amd ran onto the floor. I laughed watching him twerk.

"What somebody so beautiful as yo self doing here alone?" This guy asked.

"Just sitting parties aren't really my thing."

"You look to good to be just sitting baby girl." I smiled. "Thanks." "Henry." He said.

I shook his hand.

"Notoria." "I like that it's different."

"Thanks." "Would you like to dance?" "I'm not really a dancer." He laughed. "Me either."

He grabbed my hand.

I got up and he started dancing around me making me die laughing. "Come on don't make me dance alone."

I moved my hips to the beat.

"Okay then girl." He said making me laugh.
___________
It was bout time for us to sneak back.

"I had fun tonight." I told him. "You and me both baby girl." "I guess this is goodbye." "It doesn't have to be goodbye if you want my number." He said.

I smiled.

"Ight." I pulled out the phone we keep hidden.

I put his number in. "Toria come on." They yelled. "Ight I'll talk to you tonight."

"Looking forward to it." I smiled and walked off.

Let me tell y'all how my life really been while we run back home. So y'all know the basics but let's get into this real shit.

*Flashback*
"Wiz?" It was my second day at the orphanage when banging was at the window.

I opened it to see Wiz.

"Hey." "Hey." "I just wanted to come and check on you." "I'm doing okay I guess."

"They took yo phone?"