Chapter 2

*Splash* "What the fuck" I screamed.

"Get yo fat ass up for school." my momma yelled at me I'm really starting to get use to this bullshit.

"Did you have to throw water on me?"

"Did you have to ruin my fucking life?" She's always saying hurtful shit like that but it's cool I regret being born.

I got out my soaking wet clothes only to be hit with a cord.

"It's yo fucking fault you stupid bitch I hate you and you won't ever be shit you fucking fat slut."

I sat there as my momma continued to beat me like a slave over all these years I've learned to not fight back it only makes her angrier & worse.

*10 minutes pass* I laid there crying my eyes out begging God to kill me now I don't fucking understand why he even put me here I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by crying I slowly got up wincing in pain.

I looked in the mirror to see bruises and whips every where. I walked slowly to the bed to see Vaeh screaming her lungs out sometimes I believe she's my angel.

"Shhh stop crying Munchkin I'm here."

She look up at me and smiled while grabbing my finger a tear dropped on her head.

I didn't even realize I was crying.

I picked her up and slowly walked to the tub. I stepped in the warm water wanting to scream as it burned my scars.

I laid munchkin on my chest.

*20 minutes* I finally finished washing me and muchkin up I put on something to try to hide my scars and bruises.

*outfit in mm*  I put Vaeh hair in little ponytails and her purple flower outfit.

After we got done getting ready I went down stairs to warm her bottle up.

I looked in the fridge which was hopeless ain't shit in here. I started my walk. *Knock* *Knock*

"Ms.Daniels?" I asked some guy came to the door around 17, curly hair, brown skin, and about some where in the 6ft range.

"Can I help you?"

"Uhhh yeah I'm looking for Ms.Daniels is she here?"

"Nope, what you looking for my grandma for?" He asked. Grandma?

She didn't tell me she had family here. "Oh okay, can you tell her I stopped by?"
"Naw." I looked at him sideways.

"And why the fuck not?" He chuckled.

"She's in the hospital she don't need no more stress."

I turned to walk away this can't be true I know it ain't true. "Looks like no school today."

I walked down the road with Vaeh till a car stopped beside me. "Toria where you going?" I looked to see Jazz. "Home wassuh?"

"You not coming to school?"

"Ian got nobody to watch my sister." "Hop in my mom won't mind" "I'm okay I don't want to bother her"

"Girl, come tf on we family now hell😂"

I got in the car. We soon pulled up to a nice house I can tell she got money.😂

We entered the house.

"MOMMY CAN YOU WATCH MY BESTFRANN LIL SISTER WHILE WE'RE AT SCHOOL?"

"Why you always screaming loud ass and awwwww she's so cute, girlll look at you I know you be eating good with all them hips."