Chapter 7💦❗

I woke up around 8 a.m to handle some stuff.

Raye agreed to watch Vaeh since she was still sleep.

I walked to the mall and filled out applications at every store. I got hungry so I walked to the food court.

"So we meet again?" Chris asked.

"Let me find out you following me." I said walking up to the Subway booth.

"😂😂Naw ma, I'm on break."

"Where you work?" "Foot locker." "In here?" "Yep, wassup?"

"Nothing." I said.

"Come on ma, just tell me." "It's none I got to go. I got a long day ahead of me." I said.

"Toria." they called my order.

"That's me." "Your total is $7.38." I reached in my wallet.

"I got it." Chris said laying a $100 down.

"Keep the change." he said. I looked at him crazy.

"😂Why you looking like that?"

"You just gave these folks a whole $100 for a $8 dollar sandwich." I said.

"It's better to spend it while I got it instead of holding on to it and not needing it." he said.

"Ima just assume I know what you mean by that." I said walking off.

"Aye." he jogged after me.

"If you need a job just say it Toria yeen gotta be so difficult." he said.

"Ugh, okay Chris I need a job happy now?" "Very, now come on." *they outfits in mm*

He handed me an application.

"Fill it out and I'll get them to pull yo application and you'll get a call tomorrow." I nodded my head.

*Ring* *Ring*

I sat on one of the lil stools and answered the phone.

Me-Hello?
Unknown-This Notoria
Me-Who's asking?
Unknown- I know it's you now but this Tiffany I got some important to tell you meet me at Starbucks in 20
Me- How I know this ain't a set up Tiffany
Tiffany- Girl it's not just come trust me toria
Me- You wanted me to die just a week ago so why would I
Tiffany-that was like so old girl I matured since then
Me- Righttttt how you even get my number G?
Tiffany- I have my connections toodles....
Me- Ight what ever

I hung up "Where you finna go?" Chris asked as I gave him the application.

"Take care of business." I said. .

"Hollup let me clock out." I walked out the mall. "Lord I got to walk all the way to starbucks."

I started my 10 minute journey to meet up with this hoe.

"You need a ride?" Somebody asked.  "Naw I'm good." I respond without looking back.

"Where you headed?" He asked.

I turned around to see Chris. "What you want?" "You was supposed to wait while I clocked out but I guess you was in a hurry you need a ride?"

"No, I'm straight." I said as I started back walking.

"Toria get yo ass in the car." I rolled my eyes and got in. "Now was that hard?" He said with a smirk.

"Very hard."

"Uhmm where you going?"

"Starbucks."

"You one of them boujee folks I see." he said. "Naw, ion kno none about Starbucks.