Chapter 13

After the movie was over I got up and went to my room. "Wassup with you?"

Wiz walked into my room closing the door behind him. "James's momma just texted me."

I said looking through my closet.

"And?" I felt his arms wrap around me. "He's home so I wanna go check on him." he turned me around to face him.

"Mhm." he leaned down kissing my lips.

"Cameron wait." I pulled away. He looked confused. "We can't keep doing this." "Why not?"

"Wiz I like James not you. I mean I don't know but when we kiss it feels right but in my heart I know it's wrong. I'm sorry Wiz." he let me go and sat on the bed.

"You good. I mean what can I say I already expected this but why? He don't feel the same way about you Toria."

I walked over to him.

"Wiz please don't do this." "Do what Toria?" "You're trying to hurt me. Don't say things that'll make me angry and you later regret."

He pulled me onto his lap.

"Notoria listen to me closely. He's going to be the one to hurt you and he's going to continue to hurt you because you allow him to."

I knew Wiz was right but I wanted to know for myself.

Apart of me felt like I could change him.

I got off his lap and grabbed my outfit. "Wiz can you go outside really quick so I can change?"

He just laid back on the bed. I rolled my eyes at how childish he was being.

I ignored it and put on my outfit.

*mm*
I grabbed Navaeh's baby bag and my purse.

"Where you going?" Jazz asked.

"To go see James and August." she threw me the keys. "Yo car still in the garage." she said. I nodded.

"I'll be back in a few hours." I grabbed Munch and walked across the street. I let myself in and saw him sitting on the couch.

"Hey." I sat our stuff down and sat next to him. "What you doing here?"

"Came to check on you." "For what?" he stayed emotionless. "Because I care about you."

"Uhmpp." He just stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"I don't want you to come around here no more. Don't come around me, Bre, Jaden, or my mama."

"James what are you talking about?"

"Take yo momma and get all yo shit out my room and I don't wanna see or hear from you no more shorty."

"The fuck did I do?" He just sat there with a blank expression.

I just got up and grabbed Munch and my stuff. "Where my mama?" I asked. He humped his shoulders.

I went to one of the guest rooms and she was up watching t.v.

"Mama let's go." She looked at me and smiled. "I missed you." She got up and started kissing on my face.

"I missed you too mommy."

I was trying to fight back tears from what James said but seeing my mama was making it really hard for me.

"Look at my baby." She reached for Munch whom just looked at her hands.

"Momma we about to go see my other side of the family and take you shopping."

"You don't have to. That young man and his uncle had already brung me a lot of new things."