Chapter 9♥

I knocked my alarm on the floor as it rung. I rolled back over.

"Toriaaa, get up get up we got school." Bre said bouncing up and down. "Ughh, come on so I can fix you some cereal." I drugged myself to the kitchen and helped Bre up on her stool.

After I fixed her cereal I turned the t.v on so she could have something to watch while I showered.

I freshened up, brushed my teeth, curled my hair, and got dress.

"You finished?" I asked Bre.

"Mhm" she said nodding her head. "Okay let's go brush them nasty teeth of yours." she laughed and ran to the restroom.

I changed Vaeh and put her an onzie on with a small jacket since it was kind of cool outside.

"I'm all done Toria." she came in the room. "Blow yo breath" I said.

She giggled and blew her breath in my face. "Big girlll now come on before they kill me for you being late."

I picked Vaeh up with her baby bag and other things.

We walked across the street to James house. "You look pretty Toria wanna take a picture." Bre asked.

"Thanks but I'm good." I laughed and rung the door bell.

Few minutes later James came to the door shirtless with just some joggers on. "Brudah hold munch while I take Toria picture." He looked at me.

"She forcing you?" "I guess so" I laughed. She had her hand out for my phone.

A sassy lil something.

"Smile." she said. I gave her a weak smile. "No Toria do this." she posed.

I laughed so hard. "Okay."

I did the pose as she snapped the picture. "See you look pretty." "Thanks boo." *picture in mm*

We walked in the house all I smelt was food. "Hey momma." I said hugging they mother. "Hey baby you hungry?" "Not really." "Owell sit down and eat. Bre go get dressed." she ran up the stairs.

"You can braid?" James asked me.

I looked at him with a duh expression. "Don't make that face." he snatched a piece of my bacon.

"Idiot." I said I followed him to his room. He shut the door behind us.

"Un un open that door."

"Girl chill ian gone do shit to yo long head ass." "Don't check me bitch." I said.

"Why I gotta be a bitch?"

"Cause you is the fuck, hurry up so I can go to school." He mugged me and sat on the bed.

I got behind him and started parting his hair.

"Want yo scalp greased too?" I asked. "Do what you want you the beautician." I nodded.

I was on the last braid. "Damn this shit hurt." he said bitching.

"Shut up, you need to line yo shit up."

"Ian been to the barber yet." "Let me do it then." I suggested.

"Fuck no I'm not finna let you fuck me up." "Come on Jay." "Mane I swear to God you fuck me up ima fuck you up." I smiled and led him to the restroom.

"Hey cutie." Jaden said smiling.

"Hey handsome." he blushed and ran off. "You ready?" I asked.

"Hell naww." he said sitting on the stool I put in the bathroom. I just laughed and plugged the clippers up.