Chapter 17

I sat in my room all day with so many hateful thoughts running through my head.

I wanted to kill James.

I started connecting the dots and it all made sense. He was the friend she was in love with. They would always come from James house together.

She got mad at me every time me and James was on good terms.

I sat here with tears down my face.

She knew she been sleeping with him and never said anything.

Everybody fucking knew.

I texted everybody to be at my house soon. I was sick of this anger building up inside of me.
_____
My momma told me everybody was here.

I walked to the living room.

They all sat there confused. "You okay best friend?" Jass asked.

I shook my head no.

"Why lie to me?" I asked.

"What?" I pulled my gun from my pants and put it to my head.

"Notoria." Chris said.

"Nobody move I promise I'll pull this fucking trigger. Why do y'all keep playing with me like I'm a joke or something ?

It's like every time I feel okay shit happens.

Jazz not only did you sleep around with James but you're pregnant by him and all of y'all knew. Everyone of you did and nobody said nothing.

Do y'all know how it feel to be so fucking lost in yo head this is your only option.

Y'all don't fucking understand me mane.

I wanna die everyday I wake up but I don't for the simple fact I thought I had friends that gave a fuck about me.

I was away for months man.

Not one soul reached out to me. Not one."

I wiped my tears. "I hate y'all for real man."

"Drop the gun." James said. I pointed it at him. "I did it once I'll do it again I promise to god.

Y'all gone turn me into a heartless ass bitch.

Imma say what I gotta say then y'all can fucking leave my crib.

Chris, you lied to me.

You was suppose to be my best friend yet I feel like you the enemy just like the rest of them. You and Smoke love to play like y'all here for me when really y'all not.

If I hate anything it's a liar and a motherfucker that play both sides so imma put it like this y'all can stay on James team just don't pretend y'all give a fuck about Notoria periodt.

Raye, Tiffany, and Robyn I thought y'all was my girls man.

Raye I talked to you everyday about everything mane and the fact you couldn't be real with me ? You came out to me but you let James finger you like the fuck?

Tiffany and Robyn both of y'all knew how I felt about James but ain't peep a sound about him fucking my best friend.

Y'all hoes disloyal as fuck man.

Tiffany I friended you after all that bullshit you did to me man.

Jazz I promise I could kill you right here.

You smiled in my face all the time but didn't have the guts to tell me James was your child's dad? That's why wiz was over this shit.

Y'all played him like a dummy.