New School

"Get yo ass up for school all you do is sleep I should've gave yo ass up for adoption"

....yeap that's what I wake up to every morning I looked over to see Nevaeh peacefully sleeping I couldn't help but smile she's the only joy I have.

I got up to start my day I went to the restroom to shower and do my hygiene.

"Fuck bruh again" all the hot water was gone again. I stepped in the cold shower letting the cold water hit my face, after about 10minutes I stepped out and threw on some sweats, a regular t-shirt, & tossed my hair in a bun.

I went to get my munchkin ready I slid on her purple and gold nike jogging set, put her nike socks on, & her gold headband.

I forgot to mention I have a lil job at McDonald's enough to buy us the things we need. Her being a baby eats up half my check but it's worth it. I checked the stoves clock '6:45' I grabbed munchkin baby bag and a banana. I started walking down the street to Ms.Daniels house.

*Knock* *Knock*
"Who is it?"
"Toria"

..."Hey baby, how you doing?"she said.

"Good. Can you watch vaeh while I'm at school I promise I'll be here at 2:30 exactly."

"Sure baby but you know I'm getting sicker and I won't be here much longer you gotta get yo momma some help and get you and your lil sister the hell outta Compton ain't shit out here but trouble."

She stated. "Yes ma'am, I promise I gotta go."

I started my walk to this new school it was a further walk then my old school but closer to Ms.Daniels so I'll be able to get vaeh *pronounced vay-ya* on time.

As I walked I heard a couple "Aye Ma." "Damn Shawty" "Let me hit" and "Get you a real nigga."

I ignored them as always, I finally reached the school I started looking around you got the thugs in the parking lot, blasting music, smoking weed, & talking.

Yo school thots surrounding the sports players and thugs, yo average people with they crew.

I started walking to the office to get my schedule on the way some girl came up to me she was bright skin, low cut hair, & thick. "You need help?"she asked.

"Uhmmm yeah can you help me to the office?" I asked hopping she wasn't one of them shady fake bitches.

She giggled "Sure, come on I'll wait on you to help you to your classes also." we walked in silence.

*After I got my schedule* "Let me see." "Okay." "Ahhhhhh"she screamed.

"What?"I asked. She giggled "We got ever class except 7th period together" she stated. "Cool" as we walked down the hall I got a couple hating ass stairs, heard bitches whispering, and niggas betting on who can hit first.

😂Niggas a fucking joke. We made it to first period I gave the teacher my schedule. She nodded I followed ....

Damn I never did get her name "Ay, what's yo name anyways" I asked.

"😂Jasmine but call me Jazz" I nodded as we sat in the back. First period was boring as fuck as soon as I closed my eyes a guy walked in.

Ms.Assfuck, "James you're late again" she said still looking at the board.

"Man, we go through this shit every morning at least I showed up hell" I starred at this wanna be hood ass nigga.

"Damn ma like what you see?" He was fine as fuck but he got me fucked up.

"Naw my nigga and ma ain't my name." I spat back. "Haha let that lil attitude go ASAP for I give you some that will straight it out."

He gave me that fine ass smirk lordt I need to check my draws. Damn calm down toria." Boy you ain't got shii but a pinky down there try the fuck again bitchhh" I yelled back. "Alright enough Ms.Jones & Mr.Johnson out of the room."

I looked at this clown and got my shit and walked the fuck out.

As the rest of the day went by I realized this wanna be ass nigga in all my classes I'm not gone make it.

*After school*
Jasmine: Tori wait up
Me: it's Toria wassuh
Jasmine:Oops😂Wanna chill at my place for a while
Me:Naww I gotta get home see you tomorrow
....Sorry for the boring chapter it will get better promise, I got school in the morning and I'm tired but I will continue and make the next chapter more interesting Kissesssss💋💋💋💋