Chapter 12

Notoria P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to move my arms and legs but they was chained down.

"Helpppp." I screamed to the top of my lungs hoping somebody would hear me.

"You wasting yo time. No one will hear you." A light turned on and a guy walked over to me.

I realized I was tied to a bed with only my panties and bra on.

"Let me go." I said.

"I'm not gone hurt you I'm just here to get information out of you." he climbed on the bed with me.

"Get away from me." I struggled to get out the chains. He just smirked.

"You only making them tighter."

"Fuck you." I spit on him. He wiped his face.

"That was very very disrespectful." he clapped on another set of lights.

I looked over to see Wiz and James tied up together but they was knocked out.

Another guy came out the cut dumping water on them. "Wake the fuck up." he told them.

I started to cry as I kept struggling.

Wiz and James locked eyes with me.

The guy grabbed me by my face smashing his lips onto mine. He pulled away and spit on me.

"Y'all gone either start talking or watch us have some fun with her." the other guy said.

"Nigga we don't know shit." Wiz said.

James remained calm and didn't say a word. August's father walked in.

"Watch out." he told the dude on top of me. He walked over to me rubbing my thighs. "Mhm you grew up nicely."

"Don't fucking touch me."

"What you gone do?" he asked.

I remained silent.

"That's what I thought but imma just torture you till you talk if not I'll let my guys get to you and let yo little friends watch."

"I don't know anything please let me go."

"I refuse to believe yo dad didn't leave you anything." "Not that I know of and even if he did I'm not even old enough to get it." he just nodded and started walking over to James.

"This yo lil boy toy?"

"Don't hurt him." he laughed and pulled out his gun.

I struggled in the chains trying to get to him. He smacked James across the face with his gun.

He still remained calm spitting out blood.

"Now Notoria, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either tell me where you father hid all his money or both of them die."

I struggled in the cuffs and realized one of them was loose. "I'll give you a minute to think about it."

Him and his guys walked out the room. "One of my cuffs loose." I told them. "Wiggle yo arm out that hoe." Wiz said.

I tried but it only hurts my wrist. "I can't it hurts to much."

James laughed. "It ain't hurt to much when you was cutting it. You weak Toria just give up we all just gone fucking die."

"Right now is not the time for this shit." Wiz told him.

"Actually it's the perfect time. We ain't going no where no time soon right so why not talk about it?"