Chapter 10🌟

Wiz P.O.V
Me, Smoke, and Jazz was at James house. "Wassup Ms. Jay?"

"Hey boy James not here."

"Where he at?" "I think he spent the night with Toria." "Ight bye momma I love ya." "Love you too Wiz."

We walked across the street to Toria house.

Smoke got an extra key so we invited ourselves in. "These niggas still sleep they gone forever be late." Smoke said.

We went to her room when Jazz opened the door James had Vaeh on his chest while Toria was snuggled close in his arms.

"Bruh I gotta get a picture of this. My nigga look like a family man."

I snapped the picture then we went to wake them up. "GET UPPPPPP!" I screamed.

They ain't even move.

"Damn." Jazz came with some water. Smoke moved Vaeh from James grasp.

"Get em." I said.

She threw the water on them they immediately hopped up.

"Yo what the fuck?" James said causing us to laugh. "The fuck wrong with y'all?" Toria asked.

She hurried out the bed and ran to the restroom.

James P.O.V
"Y'all stupid as fuck." I seen these ugly ass niggas standing here looking stupid.

"😂Come on for y'all be late again."

I flicked Wiz clown ass off and went into the restroom with Toria.

She was drying herself off.

"Good Morning ma." I said hugging her from behind.

"Move James you wet."

"You is too soooo." I grabbed an extra toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

After a few minutes we walked out they was in her bed eating cereal and watching t.v.

"Can y'all at least get Bre and Jaden?"

"Yo momma got em up you gotta go over there anyways to get dressed." Smoke said.

"Stupid assess."

I went to the kitchen to get us some to eat and fix Vaeh a bottle and grab her apple sauce.

When I came back in Toria had on this thot ass dress.

Notoria P.O.V
"Where the fuck you going in that?" James asked me.

"School duh." "Take that shit off."

"You not my daddy the fuck." "Nigga the dress stop at her knees." Wiz said.

"Hell nah you see that long as slit down her back and it's tight around her ass? Take it off." he said.

I rolled my eyes and started putting my shoes on.

"Notoria so you don't hear me?"

"Shut up you not my damn daddy." he looked at me then gave the boys a look they all stood up with Munchkin and walked out closing the door behind them.

I stayed seated cause he ain't scaring nobody.

"Why you just can't take the damn dress off?" "Cause I like my fucking dress get off my nerves."

He walked over to me licking his lips.

"Just change into some sweats or something." "No." "Baby yo ass look to fat in the dress. I'll be going to jail for beating a nigga ass for starring at you."