Chapter 18

It's been a few hours and we still haven't gotten any news.

Everybody was here.

Wiz held my hand as I laid on his shoulder. "Jayden Jackson family?" We all stood up.

"Is he okay?" They mom asked.

She looked at us.

"Noooooo." I screamed and broke down. Wiz grabbed me before I could hit the ground.

James POV
I stared at the lady.

"What? You saying my lil brother gone?" "Jayden was shot twice in the chest. His body was too small to fight both bullets.

He bled out so much after we removed the second bullet he flatlined. We did all we could."

I looked at my mama and my daddy was the only thing keeping her from collapsing to the floor. I looked over at Bre. Tiffany held her in her arms.

I stared to Toria as Wiz held her together while also trying to keep himself together.

Chris sat in disbelief while smoke was trying to keep himself together. "Can we see him?" I asked. She nodded. "Police and detectives will also be here to conduct an investigation." She said.

We nodded.

We followed her to the room.

Everybody walked in. I stood by the door. Toria said something to Wiz before he nodded and walked in.

She looked at me.

She shook her head and walked in.

I followed after. Everybody was viewing his body. "My baby." My mama said rubbing his face. "My baby boy. My Jayden." She said.

She fell to her knees.

Bre ran to her.

She held Bre. "He okay mama he with angels now." Bre said. My mama kissed all over her face. She stood up and grabbed his hand.

"You was some special boy for real." She kissed him.

"My hero." Bre said before kissing his cheek.

My dad placed his chain in his hands. "Remember you asked me for one just like it. I told you wait till your birthday I wish you could've held on just a little sooner." He said.

They walked out the room.

August, Smoke, and Chris walked up next.

"See you later lil homie." August said. Him and Chris didn't know him as long as smoke and wiz has.

"Gone take some getting use to no longer hearing you asking me for chicks numbers." Smoke said laughing. "Gotta see how imma break the news to ya boy Christian. We for life gangster remember that."

"Mane died a real G a real ass hero. I look up to you man for real." Chris said.

They walked out next.

Jazz, Raye, Robyn, and Tiffany was next.

"If you seen all of us circled around you I just know yo lil heart would be screaming. It's been a privilege to call you my baby brother. I love you Jay." Jazz said and kissed his forehead.

"My dude. Nobody could ever take yo spot." Raye said. "You our boy friends forever." Robyn said.

"For life and after Jayden. We love you." Tiff said.

They walked out the room. Wiz and Toria looked at me. I nodded towards them.

Wiz walked up.

Wiz POV
Seeing my lil brother lifeless hurt me deep.

Long As My Bully Love MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara