Fluff attempt!

That day is a blur. I go to work, (taking care of the greenhouse plants) eat lunch, more plants, and go home. It's all a blur until that night.

I wake up. It was still dark and when I looked at my clock it was 2:47. What the heck? Then I hear the thing that woke me up: knocking.

I groan roll out of bed, just in my sweatpants, because I'm not dressing up for anyone who wants to wake me up at this ungodly hour.

I get to the door and open it, but don't unhook the chain. It's Tris. Crap.

"One sec." I say, and shut the door. I run back to the bedroom and throw on a shirt, then go back to the door and open it all the way.

She stand there in shorts and a tank top, her blue-grey eyes watery and her blonde hair in curls down her back.

"I'm sorry," she says.

"I just couldn't sleep after what happened and-" I kiss her before she can finish her sentence.

"It's ok. It not your fault." I say, knowing that why she probably couldn't sleep.

"But it is! He was my friend! I should have seen something was wrong! I should have talked to him I should have just took the time to listen to him. I should have been a better friend."

"Tris." She's avoiding my eyes.

"Tris look at me." She takes her eyes off the ground and looks me in the eye.

"It's NOT your fault. You couldn't have been a better friend to him. The stresses of being in Divergence were too much for him, and he did the only thing he could think of to get out of it."

She doesn't say anything, just steps forward and buries her head in my chest, then starts to cry silently.

"He was my friend," she whispered,"I should have just talked to him."

"I know," I whisper, kissing her hair, "c'mon, we better get you home."

I start walking to he apartment,holding her hand.

"Wait!" I stop, looking at her.

"Can I stay with you? Please." She says, her eyes brimming with tears.

I pull her into a hug.

"Of course you can."

We start to walk back to my apartment.

She lays down on the bed, and I kiss her forehead.

"I'll take the couch." I whisper

"Wait." I turn back I her.

"Stay with me." She looked so much younger, like she hadn't experienced all the things she has, both in the simulation and here.

I walk back to the bed, and get on the other side, her back towards me. I slowly wrap my arms around her.

"Is this ok? Or..." I trail off, hoping she'll let me stay that way. It's how I know she's safe. It's how I know that she's going to make it through the night, if my arms are around her.

"It's fine." She says.

Then, she turns, facing me now.

"I love you." She says.

I feel shock at first. I've told her that before, but she's never said it back. Then, I feel a smile slowly inch it's way across my face.

"I love you too." I whisper before kissing her.

She kisses me back, and my hands cup her face, holding her there. I roll over, pinning her beneath me with my hips and capture her wrists and hold them on each side of her head. I open my mouth and gently bite her lower lip, wanting entrance. I feel her giggle slightly as she keeps her mouth shut, not letting either of us in. I make a small whimper noise against her lips, and she giggles again. I move my lips to her neck and kiss her there. Hard. She moans and I take that opportunity to kiss her. She makes a small moan as I slide my tongue onto hers, and I relish the the thought that I'm the one making her moan. I move my lips to just under her ear, and kiss along her jaw. She sighs, and I kiss her lips again. I release her wrists, and move my hands down, towards her waist, then holding her hips, holding her to me. Her hands find the hem of my shirt and slip under it. Damn. I shouldn't have put the stupid thing on. I kiss her harder. Then my lips abandon hers and go to her neck, gently sucking the soft skin between her neck and collar bone. A small moan escapes her, giving me more confidence. I push my hands under her shirt, over her stomach. I want her. God I want her so bad. I'm about to push my hands further, but she stops me.

"Tobias." She says, with fear in her eyes.

I soften a little. I scared her. Shit. I forgot about her fear. But she should know I would never do anything with out her consent. Well then again I was freaking on top of her.

I roll off her and move my hands back to her hips, outside her shirt, and kiss her gently.

"I'm sorry. Not until you're ready, I promise."

She nods, and after a moment of silence says "I love you." She says sleepily.

I kiss her gently, just brushing my lips with hers.

"I love you too."

She slides an arm over my waist and after a moment, her breathing steadies. I watch her sleep for a minute, just enjoying the view, before I let sleep take me too.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I attempted fluff!! What do you guys think? I think it's not bad for a first time, but it could be better. Wow that sounded less conceited when I thought it. XD ok so comment what you thought about my fluff attempt!