Thank you chapter!

She pulls back a centimeter, and whispers, "If he tries anything, I'll tell him I'm taken, and my boyfriend will beat him up." We both laugh a little, then she looks into my eyes and gets serious. "I'm yours. And I always will be." I pull her mouth to mine again.

I bite her lip gently, and this time she opens her mouth, but before I can react, she slides her tongue onto mine. God this girl. She knows how to tease. I push her tongue back, wanting to be the one in control. But Tris being Tris, pushes back. We go back and forth like this for a while, until she lets out a scoff, and let's me take control.

I smirk against her lips, before shifting so we're laying down next to each other, my hands holding her waist. Her hands leave my chest and slide towards my hair, pulling at it, getting an involuntary moan out of me. She smirks. And before I know it, she shifts, and is on top of me. Awe. She thinks she gets control. I put my lips to her ear and whisper "I love you, but," I flip over, so she's beneath me. "I'll be the one in control." She lets out a huff, before flipping us back over. I don't give her two seconds on top. Flipping over, I catch her wrists, holding them above her head, and pin her down with my hips. I lean down and kiss her.

She makes a whimper/moan sound against my lips and arches her back. Is she trying to drive me crazy? I want her. I need her. But I know I have to wait, and then she goes and does that.

My lips leave hers, and I start on her neck, kissing and lightly sucking on it. She moans again and tilts her head back, exposing more of her neck. She shifts her legs out from under me, and wraps them around my waist, pullingy me to her. I start to bite on her neck, gently, leaving a mark.

She moans and arches her back again. "Tobias." She hisses. God. She is trying to drive me crazy.

I go back to her lips, where we have the most heated kiss we've ever had. Her mouth is open when my lips find hers, and she lets my tongue slide onto hers. I kiss her so hard it hurts. I feel like we're playing tug-of-war, but we're pushing instead of pulling. I hold both of her wrists in one hand, while I slide the other under her shirt, up her back, and curl it around her neck. Now her back is exposed against the couch cushions, but her stomach and chest are still covered, making sure she doesn't get uncomfortable, because, I'm going to be honest here, I don't want this to stop.

She groans a little and bucks her hips up to mine, making me moan again. I let her wrists go and hold her hips to me, getting her as close as possible. Her hands slide under my shirt, up my chest, and she jerks her hips up to mine again. "Tris..." I moan. A smirk plays on her lips as she kisses me. Then, I feel her muscles tense, and she flips us over, so she's on top.

"Who's in control now?" She asks, close to my ear.

I flip us over so I'm on top again, grabbing her wrists and pinning her with my hips just like last time. I whisper, "Still me. And I was enjoying your hands on me, Tris." I add that last part just to mess with her.

She pulls one hand free, and slips it under my shirt, pushing it over my chest.

"Hm, like this?" She asks.

"Something like that." I answer before I kiss her.

I slide my tongue onto hers, and we stay like that for a while. I eventually abandon her lips and go for her neck, biting and sucking on the side I hadn't marked earlier. I release her other hand, but still keep her pinned down with my hips. Her hand immediately goes to my shirt hem, sliding under it, running over my chest.

"Mm." I moan.

That gives her a little more confidence. She slides her hands towards my jeans, and slips them just under the waistband. I kiss her harder. I tilt my head and kiss just above the hollow beneath her throat. She lets out a shaky breath, and I push my hands over her stomach, wanting her more than anything. Her hands grab my shirt, pulling me impossibly close, and I tilt my head again and kiss the hollow beneath her throat, my mouth open, slowly closing it over her skin. She draws a sharp breath and bites her lip, holding back a moan. I move one of my hands over to her jaw, and she releases her lip.

"I want to hear them. It drives me crazy." I whisper into her ear.

I move my lips to her ravens, which she got last week, and slowly kiss each one. When I get to the last one, I kiss it like I kissed her throat, opening my mouth and slowly closing it again. "Tobias." She moans. God I almost wish she wouldn't do that. I'm quickly learning that that's one of my turn ons.

I wonder if she's ready. I think suddenly. Everything we've done so far says she is, but I don't know. I want her. I want her so badly it hurts. But can I ask that? What if she's not, and I'm just imagining things? I close my eyes and push all this from my head. I don't know. I don't know.

I push my lips down as far down as her shirt will allow, and start kissing her skin. I'm kissing the skin above her heart. I realize. I can feel her heart beat through her skin, which is incredibly fast.

I kiss her lips again and whisper, "Why is your heart racing Tris?" Hoping she'll get it. She closes her eyes and mutters, "I barely know you and I'm crammed up against you on a couch, Four what do you think?"

"I think we should do something about that." I say with a slight smile. I kiss her lips, while tugging at her shirt, as if asking permission. Her lips still on mine, she takes my hands in hers, and guides them to her hips, holding them there.

That's my answer. I'm not disappointed. I'm really not. I know it will take time, and I'm willing to wait. But for now, I can settle with being able to kiss her like this. The thought that she's mine, and I'm hers. The thought that we were made for each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yay the thank you chapter! Ok I'm going to be honest, I don't really like it. Like, I don't even know why, I just don't. But I promised y'all a chapter so here it is! So um yea. Enjoy!