Stars.

It's about 5 and I'm going through my closest, looking for something to wear.

Yes. That's right the Great Tobias is looking for something to wear. Usually I wear whatever I see first in the morning, but it's our first real date. We had dates in the simulation, but I just feel like those shouldn't count.

Sure they felt real. But now that I know that was a simulation and in reality we're together, I feel like I owe her a date.

And that, therefore causes the problem, I have nothing to wear!

I've gone through every item of clothing I own and haven't found anything that I can wear. Finally I throw on some dark wash jeans and a black button down shirt.

I don't know, I saw some guy wearing something similar on one of those magazines Christina likes.

I throw everything back in its place and glance at the clock. 5:28.

I take a deep breath and walk out the door.

Tris opens the door and my breath catches. She beautiful. She always is. But tonight, she turned it up.

(A/N haha 'find you' reference.... Ah y'all probably don't get that. K ending this now.)

Her blonde hair is in small ringlets framing her face. She has that powder stuff on her face, her lips are shiny, and there's black stuff around her eyes. Too much makeup for my taste, but she's still beautiful. Her black shirt is tight on only has one sleeve. And I don't even know how much that counts as a sleeve. It looks like vines, wrapping around her arm, starting at her shoulder and ending at her wrist, with one vine trailing up the back of her hand and wrapping around her ring finger. Her black skinny jeans make her legs look longer, and she's wearing silver shoes.

"Tris you look... Amazing, beautiful... Wow."

She blushes and ducks her head.

"Thank you."

I take her hand in mine and pull her towards me, kissing her softly.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late."

"Where are we going?" She asks as she closes her door.

I smile at her. "It's a surprise."

She rolls her eyes, but a small smile makes it's way up her face.

We walk to the restaurant, where we're seated in a less crowded area, just like I requested.

We ate and talked. And just had fun basically. When we get done, it's about 8:30. Three and a half hours to go.

I walk her to the gardens, where we wander around, talking, kissing, and pointing out the strangest plants. When we get to the end of the gardens, I check my watch. Almost midnight. Perfect.

She's ahead of me, looking at the last plant, a strange blue thing with red flowers on it. I walk up to her and pull her into a kiss.

"This night isn't over yet."

She arches her eyebrow. "Oh really?"

I smile. "Nope."

I take her hand, and we start walking.

Now, we get to the fun part.

"Okay. Do you trust me?"

She looks at me. "Of course I do."

I grin at her. "Close your eyes."

She gives me another strange look but closes her eyes anyway.

I take her hand and start walking up the steps, then we ride the elevator to the top. When we get to the top, I pull her out of the car, her eyes still closed.

The winds whipping around her, making her hair fly everywhere. Beautiful.

And yes. I said wind.

"Tobias." She says with some nervousness in her voice. "Please tell me we're not topside."

I chuckle a little bit and lean in close to her ear. "I can't lie to you Tris. All I can say is, open your eyes."

She opens her eyes. And gasps. I know why. We're on top of the Hancock building, and it's after midnight, so the city is dark. But the sky is not.

A billion stars surround us, clustered together, creating patches of light and dark. There's so many stars, that even though there's no moon, it's bright, giving off the effect of moonlight. There's not a spot in the sky that doesn't have a star.

"Tobias..." She says breathily. "It's beautiful."

"It is." I say close to her ear. "But not as beautiful as you."

She leans back a little, putting her head on my chest. She takes her eyes off the sky and looks at me.

"I love you." I grin. I'll never get tired of hearing her say that.

I lean down and kiss her. "I love you too."

We stay up there for about 30 minutes, her walking around the building and looking at the sky, me just watching her. The starlight reflected off her hair, giving it a silver glow, and made her eyes sparkle more that usual.

When we're back in the compound, in the hallway between our rooms, she doesn't seem to want to leave. And neither do I.

"Thank you." She says against my lips.

"Anything for you."

She laughs a little and I pull back.

"What?"

"Nothing."

She laughs again.

"What?"

She sighs, but there's still a small smile on her face.

"It's just... You say how beautiful I am and how you'd do anything for me, but I'm just not worth that. I'm not beautiful, I'm not special, I'm not- " I cut her off here.

"Tris." I say, looking her in the eye. "You are worth that. You are worth that and so much more. You're right, your not beautiful. That word is too small. There is no word that can describe you. You're too beautiful for any of them. Beautiful is just the closest I can get. And you are special. You're special to me. Because you know me. You get me. You saved me." Here I lean my forehead against hers and caress her cheek gently. "You're intelligent, you're selfless, you're brave, you're honest, you're kind. You're Divergent. And that makes you special to everyone. You are worth it to me. You always will be."

She closes her eyes and shakes her head a little, tears falling from her eyes.

"You're too good for me." She whispers.

"No." I kiss her. "You're too good for me. Tris, every time you show up at my door, I'm terrified that you've come to break it off. That you're leaving me. And every time you don't, I thank God over and over again for it."

The tears are still slipping from her eyes. I kiss her.

"I love you."

She pulls my mouth to hers again. "I love you too." She whispers.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I legitimately made my self cry while writing that last part! Ok I'm sorry if I made you cry made you feel any negative emotion while reading this! Ok and I'm going to end this soon. Don't worry, I'll write another divergent-fic but, it might be UriTris instead of FourTris. I'm sorry but if Tobias wasn't in the picture they would legitimately be my OTP! And in my opinion there's not enough UriTris on Wattpad anyway so yea. After the UriTris story I'll go back to FourTris is just stick around! Thanks!