One

Bangtan's House

Little Jimin woke up alone. He rub his eyes using his tiny hands and look around but there's no presence of his Eomma.

Seokjin rushed toward his room when he heard Jimin was crying painfully.

Jimin kept on sniffling and crying, when he saw his Eomma he held his arms up. Seokjin gently held him in his arms.

"Sorry, Baby. Eomma is preparing something for breakfast." Jimin calms down.

"Food?" He asked and look at Seokjin innocently and the older nodded.

 "Is Baby Jiminie hungry?" Seokjin cooed.

Jimin nodded excitedly and Seokjin the oldest member smiled at Jimin's cuteness.

_____

"No!" Jimin whined. Pressing his lips tightly.

"Come on, Jimin eat this!" Seokjin tells him.

"Diminie don't like it! No! No!" He mumbles cutely head hung low making Seokjin sigh. Seokjin is feeding him vegetables but he started shaking his head.

"Please Jiminie eat this for me—" Little Jimin crosses his arm over his chest and pushes his bottom lip out. Seokjin wants to say more but his words won't come out because of the sight. Bangtan adore Jimin so much, because he's just so adorable in every way.

"Hyung he is so cute!" Hoseok squealed.

"Feed me, juseyo." Taehyung exclaimed and Hoseok smile at him. "Sorry, Taetae." He said and feed Taehyung and the latter showed his famous boxy smile.

"Aww you're cute too my baby." Taehyung makes a heart sign using his arm to Hobi because he compliment him and Hobi giggles.

On the other hand, Jungkook is peacefully eating with no one's help.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at him fondly and at the same time proud with their little Jungkookie.

VMIN ARGUING..

"It's mine!" Jimin said to Taehyung.

"No it's mine." Jimin gets upset easily so he stood infront of Taehyung and snatch the toy in his hands. Taehyung tried to get the toy from Jimin but the latter hugs the toy tightly.

Jimin pushes Taehyung to stop him from stealing his toy but a moment later Tahyung pushes Jimin back a bit too hard, and the boy falls to the side and hit his head on the table side.

Namjoon run towards the living room when he heard there's crying.

"Shit!" He exclaimed and pull Jimin toward his arm and examined the cut in the younger's forehead.

Seokjin enter the living room too along with Yoongi who is holding Jungkook's tiny hand.

Seokjin saw how Taehyung's lips trembling so he scoot closer and hug the little boy.

"Yoongi hyung can you get the first aid kit in the bathroom? Jimin is bleeding." He asked not leaving his eyes on Jimin, Yoongi walked inside the bathroom leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook walk closer to Namjoon's side and look at Jimin curiously.

"He's bleeding?" Seokjin asked and Namjoon nodded, Seokjin shifted his gaze and examined Jimin and there is a small cut on the little one's forehead.

"My poor baby." Seokjin whispered, Jimin won't stop crying he was truly hurt and Seokjin's heart sink at the sight, he then look at the boy he's holding.

"Taehyungie, what happened baby?" Seokjin asked softly, voice gentle as possible.

"He push me!" Taehyung accuses, pointing a finger at Jimin.

"He push me too!" Jimin says through a painful sob,  Namjoon tries to shush him but Jimin won't stop crying.

"Uljima~" Little Jungkook said softly while looking down at Jimin while rubbing his little hand
over Jimin's face to wipe off his tears.

"He push me first!" Taehyung says then he turns around in Seokjin's hold to look at him, "It's true, Eomma! Diminie push me first!" Taehyung bursts into tears. Seokjin sighs then he put a calming hand on Taehyung's back, soothing the younger before pressing a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sowy, I hurt you Diminie." Taehyung said not looking in the latter's eyes.

"Sowy too." Jimin said while looking at his and Kookie's interlaced hands.

"What you did is not right okay? You didn't have to push each other—" Kookie kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Kookie kiss will take pain away!" The little one said. Then all of the hyung line heart melts because of too much cuteness.

"Diminie, not hurt anymore!" Baby Jimin said happily. Namjoon rolled his eyes whilie smiling. Hobi smack Yoongi's arm lightly because he can't handle their cuteness anymore.

"Gomawo, Kookie." Jungkook hands pat Jimin's fluffy hair softly while showing his famous bunny smile.

"Taetae is hurt too!" Taehyung said while pouting. Seokjin looked at Jungkook and smiled cheekily.

"Kiss Taetae too, Kookie." Jimin hugged Kookie a bit tighter.

"No! Toys yours! Kookie mine!" He said while glaring at the pouting one.

"Kookie mine." Taehyung argue. "Hobi hyung Kookie mine!" Hoseok sigh deeply.

"No one's own Kookie babies, Do you understand?" Hoseok said while looking at Taehyung then turn to look at Jimin.

Jimin let go of Jungkook and step away head hanging low, pouting cutely.

"Come on, Kookie give Taetae kisses too." Seokjin said again with a gentle tone.

"Kookie only kiss Chimchim!" The baby said and move toward Jimin and plant a soft kiss on his fluffy cheek.

The cycle continue with Taehyung crying loudly this time. A moment later Jimin step closer and press his lips on Taetae's cheek, and Taehyung immediately stopped crying.

"Taetae, okay now?" Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"This is too much, Yoongi! I cannot!"

"Yah! Stop hitting me!"