Eleven; Date

Third Person's POV

[ Jikook date + Sope requested by @mydearestjikook ]

"Hey buddy!" Yoongi greets the younger when he saw him seated at the edge of his bed. Kookie is frowning while looking at his Uncle Yoon because he looks like he is so happy right now. The baby wonder where he is going because he wears a nice clothes and he's looking at his reflection a little too long now.

"Uncle Yoon, where you going?" Kookie asked innocently.

"Somewhere." He answer shortly. Kookie frown deepened.

"Where is somewhere." He asked him again. Yoongi sighs and glances at the Baby giving him a pointed look.

"Even if I say, you won't understand." Jungkook shoot him a glare.

"Kookie can!" Yoongi sighs again and sat down beside the baby.

"I have a date with your Hobi hyung." He answers, smiling widely. Jungkook cock his head to the side.

"What date?" Yoongi arched his brow.

"Date." He answers and Kookie groaned.

"When you love someone, you have to bring them into a date baby, spend time with them and eat, play, kiss-" Jungkook cuts in.

"I wanna date!" Baby Kookie blurts out.

"W-what?" He asked bewildered.

"I wanna date Chimchim too!"

"B-but..."

"Please, Uncle Yoon. Please let Kookie date Chimchim too. Please."

*_*_

Yoongi and Kookie are waiting outside patiently. Yoongi is wearing a white shirt, black tight ripped jeans along with cap backwards and a black sunglass.

Jungkook on the other hand is wearing a white shirt, black pants and timberland shoes with a red beanie and a black sunglass too.

When their date walked out from the house they both took out their sunglasses, mouth parted slightly, they are just staring at them in awe.

Hobi is wearing an oversized baggy sweater and skinny jeans while Jimin is wearing a jumper just above his knees and converse shoes.

*_*_

The couple had decided to take a walk to the park and let the babies enjoy the view.

Little Chimchim and Little Kookie holding each other's hands. Kookie stopped walking which made Chimchim stop in his track too. Kookie suddenly leans in and whispers,

"Chimchim so pretty today." Jimin giggles, blushing at the sudden compliment from Kookie, he looks away to hide his reddening cheeks. Yoongi rolled his eyes because he was about to say that.

Yoongi glances at Hobi and his expression soften because Hobi is looking at the two eyes filled with pure adoration. Hobi felt Yoongi's eyes fixed on him, he shifted his gaze and looked back at Yoongi too.

"What?" Hoseok asked, lips twitching up forming into smirk.

"You're so beau-" Yoongi stops and glances away, cheeks heat up in embarrassment. 'Fuck, Yoongi, just say it!' He said to himself. Yoongi arched his brow when the two babies looked at him.