Twenty Four: Jikook/Kookmin

Third Person's POV

[A/N: I missed being so active in here.]

"Kookie say ah." Seokjin says as he makes the baby drink his medicine. The baby bravely open his mouth widely and then gulp his syrup. Baby showed his mouth after drinking it and Seokjin smiles, brushing his hair.

Namjoon who's holding the baby in his lap, looked at Seokjin with fondness as the older male look at Jungkook with proud smile.

"You're such a brave baby, Eomma is proud of you!" Kookie smiled faintly weakly nod his head and slowly closing his eyes. Kookie got in trouble because he got sick after spending time baby Jimin.

While baby Jimin is all okay now.

"Eomma stop talking, 'kay! Kookie need rest!" The baby lectured his Eomma while pointing his little finger on him. Namjoon and Seokjin let out a soft laugh, he's so cute that Seokjin couldn't help but to pinched Jimin's cheek.

"Eomma ouchy!" Jiminie complains with scrunch face as he swats his Eomma's hand. Seokjin grins and motioned Namjoon to make Baby Kookie lie down on bed. Namjoon obliged and carefully put down Kookie.

"Kookie is cold. Blanket pwease." Baby Chimchim suggested but voice low, eyes worried, Namjoon tucked baby in his sleeps.

"Done little one!" Baby Chimchim moved towards his Namnam hyung, looking up at him wide eyes, his finger on his own lips. Baby Chimchim check on now sleeping Kookie before glancing back to his Namnam-hyung.

"Ssh, Namnam-hyung so loud." Namjoon and Seokjin shared a look.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon said trying to hide his smile, Baby Chimchim smiled cutely and shook his head.

"Is okay." Seokjin cooed. The baby is so cute, Seokjin wanna squish him so bad. Seokjin kneel down and made baby Jimin face him while holding onto his shoulders.

"So what are we gonna do next?" Seokjin whispers to him, Baby Chimchim moved towards Seokjin face and whispers to the older's ear.

"Eomma and Namnam-hyung leave." Seokjin's mouth formed an 'o' shape exaggerating his reaction and Jimin look at his Eomma's face curiously, waiting for his reply.

"Eomma and Namnam-hyung should leave? So that Baby Chimchim can take care of Baby Kookie, is that right?" Seokjin asks using a baby tone, little one nodded his head rapidly.

"That's wriggght." He says tone very low.

"Okay we will do that but tell Namnam-hyung too!" Baby excitedly turned his back on his Eomma to face his Namnam-hyung.

Namjoon is observing baby Kookie with soft expression too lost on his own thoughts until he felt his pants getting pulled down. Namjoon looked down and Baby Chimchim motioned him to crouch down which he immediately obliged.

Namjoon places his hand on the baby's back as he moved closer and whispers on his ear.

"Namnam-hyung and Eomma should leave now." Baby repeated himself before pulling away to check on his Namnam-hyung's reaction. Namjoon glances at Seokjin and the latter only nods his head. Namjoon averted his gaze and look back at the baby.

"Okay but make sure to take care of your baby boyfriend okay?" Namjoon teases and the baby suddenly let out a soft giggle but then remembers Kookie is sleeping so he cover his mouth using his little hands. Namjoon presses his eyes shut, his heart is melting!

"Let's go, Namjoon! We should leave now!" Seokjin said excitedly but tone low. Namjoon nodded and scoop the baby in his arms before placing him beside Kookie.

"Call us if Chimchim needs help, okay?" Namjoon says and presses a soft kiss on the baby's forehead.

"'kay." The baby answered shortly before he moved his lips forming a small pout, asking his Namnam-hyung for a kiss.

After Namjoon gave him a kiss, he moved backward. Seokjin kisses him next on the crown of his head and before Seokjin could pull away the baby held his Eomma's face with his small hands and smiles.

"Chimchim love you, Eomma." He says before kissing his Eomma on his lips. Eomma's heart swells too overwhelmed.

After leaving the two, Baby Chimchim checks his Kookie. He places his hand on Kookie's forehead.

"Ouchy... so hawt." He complains with tone low as possible and then softly blows air in his hand. He checks on Kookie again and then holds Kookie's hand in his.

"Please be okay, Kookie." Chimchim softly whispers, "Chimchim wanna play with Kookie." Little one slowly opened his eyes and found Baby Chimchim holding his hand.

"Chimchim." Baby Chimchim's eyes widened in surprise, he gazes at Kookie.

"Kookie hurt?" Chimchim asked concern, Kookie shook his head.

"Kookie cold?" Kookie nodded, "Oh no." Chimchim blurts out. The baby arranges Kookie's blanket and pat Jungkook's chest softly.

"Still cold Kookie?" Kookie nods his again, baby Chimchim immediately settled himself beside Kookie, leaving no space and side hug his Kookie.

"How 'bout this, Kookie?"

"Not cold anymore." Kookie answers, smiling contently, Chimchim snuggle closer until his lips pressed against Kookie's cheek.

"Chimchim hugs takes cold away!" Chimchim mumbled, Kookie only hummed in response.