Twelve; Poor Namnam hyung!

Third Person's POV

[A/N: Bangtan's little babies going somewhere and need to dress up + clumsiness Requested by @Sweet-ladyred]

Namjoon, Seokjin and the babies were going to visit Grandpa Si-hyuk, their Eomma's father. It was the babies first time meeting him but their Grandpa already knew them because Seokjin's always sending him the babies pictures.

The door burst opened, Namjoon whips his head and he sees Seokjin in the doorway.

"Namjoon-ah! Come help me in the kitchen please!" Seokjin says before he left right away.

Seokjin is cooking his specialty dishes for his father and he needs the latter's assistance. They can't go there empty handed.

Namjoon is currently drying the baby's hair when the older asked him to help him in the Kitchen. Namjoon is almost done drying Taehyung's hair and Jimin is the next one.

While Jungkook is already done drying his hair with a towel, he did it on his own, without anyone's help as usual.

Namjoon sighs. The babies were still half naked and only wearing their underwear but Seokjin already asked him to go to the Kitchen. The two love birds went to Daegu to visit Yoongi's parents because they want to meet his boyfriend, Hoseok.

Taehyung pinched Namjoon's hand that was placed on his head, snapping out his thought.

"Ouch." Namjoon winced. Taetae gave him a pointed look which made him look cuter.

"Namnam hyung, hand heavy! Ohmygod, Taetae head hurts." He says dramatically. Namjoon grins and ruffles the baby's hair.

"It's not that heavy!" He argued playfully, Taetae swat his hand off him.

"Taetae said heavy!" Taetae growled, Namjoon mentally rolled his eyes.

"Fine whatever." He says before pulling Jimin, so that he could start drying the baby's hair but Jimin gave him a sharp look. Namjoon blinks cutely which made the baby giggles but he shook his head and began to act tough.

"Namnam hyung! You bad!" He started as if he was about to scold their poor hyung.

"Seriously? After I help you guys take a bath-" He was cut off when Jimin points a finger on him. Namjoon arched his brow.

"Leeten." Jimin trailed off tone sharp, Namjoon lowered down his gaze, grinning from ear to ear he can't believe that the baby is asking him to listen. He tried to not laugh and meet the baby's gaze.

"Okay fine, I'll listen. Now tell me why Namjoon hyung is bad?" He asked tone curious. Jimin placed his one hands on his hips.

"One! Eomma said, Namnam! Help me here kitchen!" Jimin shouts, copying his Eomma and Namjoon just watched the baby in amusement.

"You bad because Namnam don't leeten. Poor Eomma, Namnam don't help." He says shaking his head repeatedly in disappointment.

"Two!" Namjoon frowned, "Wait, there's more?" He asked.

"Leeten!" Jimin says brows knitted together, his little finger pointing at Namjoon again, the latter mentally rolled his eyes and mouthed, fine.

"Namnam slow!" Namjoon was taken aback, "Diminnie hair wet and Namnam don't make Diminnie hair dry!" The little one rant, now pointing at his wet hair.