Twenty One; Yoonji

Third Person's POV

[A/N: Someone said she's waiting for Jikook action but what action? Tell me what you mean and let me decide. 😂]

Sunlight is hitting Taehyung's skin and he look at his Uncle Yoon. He doesn't know where are they going but his feet is already hurting from walking. Finally they stopped walking and Yoongi looked down at the baby. Taehyung met his gaze and just stare at him with discomfort.

"Is baby Tae, tired? Are you hurt?" Taehyung nodded his head and pointed his feet silently, eyes welling up in tears.

"Oh, f-- I'm so sorry!" Yoongi says and scoop the baby in his arms and carried him.

"Are you okay now?" Baby Taetae hugged his Uncle Yoon's neck, he was feeling sad. This is so sad he misses Chimchim and Kookie even just being away for an hour.

"Thought you want to come along? You're so excited earlier." Taehyung didn't utter a word but he wants to go home. He misses his Chimchim and Kookie, he regret coming along without them.

"Okay," Yoongi said, "We are here!" He said before and Taehyung lifted his head to only find a house.

They are standing in the front door and Yoongi pressed the button soon after someone opens it for them. It was a man and had a similar look to Yoongi. The man smiled at Yoongi and happily greet baby Taetae, Taetae wasn't happy at all and he ignored him and turn to look at Yoongi before pressing his face onto his neck.

"He is usually not like this but I think he already misses the other babies." Yoongi clarified and the older male nodded in understanding.

"Come in." Min Geum-jae said, Yoongi's older brother.

Yoongi places the baby on the couch and proceed to sit beside him. Taetae crawled and sat on Yoongi's lap and Yoongi chuckles, ruffling the baby's soft hair when the baby hug him staying close as possible.

"We're going home after this, okay? Don't worry you'll meet Chimchim and Kookie later." Yoongi assured him, Taehyung looks at him smiled.

"Really?" Yoongi nodded.

"Thank you so much, Yoongi-ah." Guem-jae said to him as he preparing his daughter's stuff. Yoongi offers him to baby sit his four year old daughter Yoonji because Geum-jae and his wife has a business trip together in another country.

"Yoonji-ya!"

The four year old baby ran outside with backpack on her back. She has a short hair and a bangs and it reminded Taetae of Dora.

"Dora!" Taehyung shouted before looking up at his Uncle Yoon.

"Uncle Yoon, Dora the explower!" Geum-jae and Yoongi had made an eye contact together before they busted their lungs.

Yoonji who's aware of being making fun then glared at Little Taetae. The baby furrowed his brows and turn to look up at his Uncle.

"Uncle Yoon," He called out whispering, "Dora is mad." He continued before glancing at Yoonji. Yoongi bit his lower lip before lifting Tae to make him face him and make him stand on his lap.

"Taehyung-ah, she's not Dora okay? She's Yoonji... my Hyung's daughter. I will say her name again, she is Yoonji." Yoongi explained to him carefully, Taehyung seemed to get it already and nods his head to his Uncle Yoon.