Nineteen: I'm sorry

Third Person's POV

16 years later...

A continues knock on the door had caught Seokjin's attention. He headed straight towards the door he doesn't expect any visitors today. Seokjin opens the door and met a young male that made his heart beat stop for a moment. He recognizes him immediately and suddenly his tears went falling down.

Small and brown eyes, small button nose, pink and plump lips, his cheeks were still chubby. "Eomma." The first thing that came out from his mouth. "My baby." Seokjin says choking a sob before pulling the smaller male into his arms.

Seokjin's cries echoed throughout the room which caught the others attention. Taehyung ran from the kitchen towards the living room. His eyes widens when he saw their Eomma hugging someone. Someone that he recognizes immediately, the person who he has been waiting to come home until now.

Taehyung, Hobi-hyung and Uncle Yoon were looking at the younger male in Seokjin's arms. Hobi's tears came pouring down hands covering his mouth to hide his sobs. Yoongi wasted no time and moves towards them his tears welling up in his eyes.

Jimin pulls away and sees his Uncle Yoon. "Uncle Yoon." Jimin said through his broken sobs. "Uncle Yoon." The younger one repeated, Yoongi pulled him into his arms and kisses his hair. Hobi ran towards them and hug Jimin as well.

While Taehyung stayed at his place he was in complete shock. "What's happening?!" Namjoon asked as he walk outside his room. Taehyung didn't respond so Namjoon look at the way he is looking, Namjoon's eyes widened and hurriedly walk towards them.

Jimin notices him. "Namnam-hyung." Namjoon felt his heart warms at the sound of his voice and can't help but to feel emotional upon seeing their little baby now grown-up already. Jimin  move towards Namjoon and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook walked out from his room, phone in his hand. He went to the living room and find Taehyung frozen in his place while looking at their Eomma and hyungs.

Taehyung notices his presence and tilt his head to look at Jungkook. Taehyung smiled eyes shining in tears. "He is back. Chimchim is back." Jungkook's eyes widened, heart starting to beat faster. He whipped his head and look at them. Then his eyes landed on him, he was hugging their Namjoon-hyung.

Jimin pulled away and then look at the two of them with wet cheeks wearing a genuine smile. Taehyung moves towards the smaller male and pulled him into hug. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung and closes his eyes. "Taetae." The tears that being held in his eyes came pouring down, Taehyung let a loud sobs.