Six; Playground

Third Person's POV

The hyung line had agreed to bring the babies in the Playground, so that the babies can meet new friends and play with them.

Seokjin and Namjoon are watching the kids, they are now in the bench, sitting beside each other meanwhile Yoongi and Hoseok were assigned to buy foods.

***

[This is their outfit but without santa hats]

"Hi, I am Taetae." Taetae introduce himself, waving cutely.

"Hello, My name is Bogum." a three year old boy introduces himself.

"I am Hyungsik and this is, Minho."

"Do you want to play football?" [ Are they old enough to play this? Haha, I don't have any other idea so....]

"I like football!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly.

"Taetae too!"

"Good! Let's play!" Minho said. Jimin suddenly felt out of place. He doesn't like to play with ball, he likes swing and he wants to play with Taetae and Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taetae walked away with Bogum and others, leaving Jimin behind.

Jimin hesitates at first but soon, he followed them. They are all playing now, Jimin just sat in the field, looking at them in awe. He opened his mini bag and pull out his jelly. He whines when he can't open it.

The boy had stop playing to rest, which made Jimin so happy. He closed his bag, before he stood up.

Jungkook run toward him while Taetae, stay with his new friends.

"Chimchim!" Jimin smiles at him.

"Kookie, run so so fast! So cool!" Jiminnie said, excitedly which made Kookie smile shyly.

"Kookie, let's play pwease." Little Kookie looked back at his friends, they were taking a break, and his Chimchim needs him, so he nodded.

"Yey! Let's play swing!"

Kookie is now pushing the swing, Jungkook giggle cutely whenever Jimin laughs.

But their little moments stop when someone interrupted.

"Kookie! Kookie!" Jungkook stop pushing baby Jimin and Jimin glared at Minho.

Jungkook looked at Minho.