Twenty Seven: Fight III

Third Person's POV

[a/n: I didn't abandon this story I swear HAHAHA.]

"Uncle Yoon mad at Taetae! Uncle Yoon don't love Taetae!" The baby said voice laced with sadness.

Yoongi didn't even notice his tears starts falling down silently.

Yoongi cover his face with both of his hands, slump his shoulders down and let himself fall on his butt. He's breaking down, crying his heart out.

Taehyung hates him. His baby hates him. All because he didn't consider the baby's feelings and made him feel he doesn't love him. He doesn't know what to do, he doesn't have an idea on how to make it up for the baby when the baby doesn't even want Yoongi near him, and he's fucking stupid.

A small tap on his shoulder made Yoongi snap his eyes open and removed his hands from covering his face.

"Uncle Yoon, hurt?"

Taehyung eyes cheeks wet from crying earlier and Yoongi's heart clenched.

"Uncle Yoon, why you crying?" The baby asked innocently, as if he didn't tell Yoongi how the he doesn't love him anymore. As if he forgot what Yoongi did to him that made the baby felt that way.

"Cause Uncle Yoon is stupid for hurting Taetae." Yoongi said. Taehyung's lips trembled.

"Unlce Yoon is crying because of Taetae?" The baby asked and Yoongi nodded only to be taken aback when the baby starts crying again.

Yoongi experimentally touch the baby and when he didn't back away, he pulled him close and embraced the baby in his arms securely.

"Taetae is sorry, Uncle Yoon!" Yoongi's eyes widened and furrowed his brows.

"Taetae don't want you to be sad, forgive Taetae! Even when Uncle Yoon don't love Taetae anymore, Taetae still loves you." The baby confessed and left Yoongi speechless.

"Taehyung-ah," He breaths out. "None of these is your fault, it's entirely mine, why are you sorry? Oh god, I don't deserve you, baby." Yoongi mumbled. Yoongi pulled himself away and held the baby's face in his hands and wiped off his tears and snots.

"Uncle Yoon loves you, okay?" Yoongi said.

"I love you." He said, Taetae frowned.

"But Uncle Yoon love Yoonji." Yoongi can't help but to smile and boop the baby's nose.

"I love you and Yoonji."

"But can you keep a secret?" Taetae's eyes perks in interest, "Actually, Uncle Yoon loves Taetae a bit more." Taetae smiled, his boxy smile is showing.